Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Vision Aerobars, Zipp extenstions, and SRAM Crankset
Quote | Reply
There are three things here for sale. I am looking to get rid of these parts due to an upgrade. I have only used the aerobars for a total of 100 miles or so and they are as good as new. The zipp extensions were something I looked into but never put them onto the bike. The crankset listed has been used for half a season to be then switched out to something with a bigger chainring. Great parts and hope they can find a new home. If you want pictures then please ask and I will send them.

SRAM Rival Crankset $150
Powerglide
GXP
165 mm Crankarm length
Comes with bottom bracket

Aerobars with brake levers $100
Vision Trimax Aluminum
Fully adjustable
Newer pads

Zipp Extensions are ski extensions that have been cut to shorten a bit. If you get the aerobars I will throw them in there. If not $10

If you are looking for any or all please reply and put an address to be mailed. If cost to ship is excessive I will contact you about working out the cost. This way we can both be happy with the transaction. Thanks for looking.
Quote Reply
Re: Vision Aerobars, Zipp extenstions, and SRAM Crankset [Brugeruge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Zipp extensions. Are they carbon? How much has been cut? Pics? Shipping is to 39110.

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply
Re: Vision Aerobars, Zipp extenstions, and SRAM Crankset [JackStraw13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure how long the original bars were. I wish I could tell you. I have attached a photo of the bars. Yes, they are carbon.
Quote Reply