Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Centurion Dave Scott Ironman Bike
Quote | Reply

Dave Scott Ironman bike by Centurion. This is a late 80s bike in the purple (some say pink)/yellow color combo. Its a size 54 or 56. All original except for the bar tape, tires and saddle. The saddle is a nice white, vintage Italian made saddle that I bought off ebay for about $100. The paint has some scratches, but overall its very nice for a 30 year old bike. No rust. Decals are good. I don't think its been ridden much at all. Nice vintage Ironman bike. I rescued it out of a junk truck at a flea market. Will take $275 plus shipping. No pics, Since I found the bike and cleaned it up I have taken to one local 70.3 to ride around while spectating. It gets lots of weird looks and comments from the young folks that don't have a clue who Dave Scott was.

CONUS residents only. Shipping, boxing and disassebly will be $100. My LBS will take the bike apart for shipping.
Last edited by: arby: Feb 17, 17 7:26
Quote Reply
Re: Vintage Bikes and Specialized Evade [arby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you send me pics of the Sworks evade helmet(inside mfg date and all round to: chanceg@sbcglobal.net

Txt to 501-831-9112

I'm very interested

Chance
Quote Reply
Re: Vintage Bikes and Specialized Evade [arby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Specialized evade sold.

QR Ti-Phoon reduced price $500.00 plus shipping. No saddle, no pedals, no wheels.
Quote Reply
Re: Centurion Dave Scott Ironman Bike [arby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dave Scott Ironman Centurion is still available. I can email pics.
Last edited by: arby: Feb 17, 17 10:54
Quote Reply