Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Upgrade Detritus-Cheap Ritchey Stem, Vision Aerodrink, zipp stickers, , Fizik Tri2, vision aerodrink, Vintage Paramount Road Bike,
Quote | Reply
I am finally decided on how my bikes are setup...at least for a few months lol. So I have a bunch of traded out gear up for sale. Prices are shipped unless noted, continental US only. PM for Canadian shipping quote. I'll add some pics tomorrow or pm for pics of specific stuff. Combine shipping, just lmk what you'd like and I'll get back to you with a quote.

Ritchey Stem, older model I picked up NOS at a swap last year. At this price great for trying out a new position or just to have a spare! 5 degree rise/drop, black. Few light scuffs from use and storage but nice enough to use long term if you want, 100 mm extension, 1 1/8" steerer diameter, 31.8 handlebar clamp. $15 shipped

Brand New, never used Vision Aero Drink hydration system. Fits under and between your extensions. Purchased for my old bike but unfortunately won't work on the new one. I took it out to inspect it once but never put a beverage in it. A great system for training as it has two large bladders...you can put liquid nutrition in one and hydration in the other and never have to get off the bike. If you know how to make flat coke.....its a rolling party that never has to stop.

Retails for something like $199. Asking $65 shipped, new, complete and in the original box.

Set of (5) Dura-Ace Alloy Chainwheel bolts $20

Black Fizik Arione TT Saddle, came on my speed concept, few test rides on it only $50 shipped!!!!

Zipp Stickers..legit right from Zipp, these are just the small stickers that go near the valve not the whole wheel stickers. $3/set of 2.
"1080 clincher" (2 sets available)
"808 clincher" (2 sets available)
"1080 Tubular" (2 sets available)

1992 Paramount PDG-3 with full period Shimano 600 Ultegra. New Xaero Lite Wheelset to make life a little easier and lighter (original wheels were old school arayas... super narrow and hard on tubes). Bike is 56 cm/700c. Great all around bike, designed in Waterford, Wisconsin by the legendary Paramount shop (now Waterford Cycles). Has a lugged Tange Cromoly steel frame, made in Japan but still carries the amazing Paramount ride. Perfect bike to train on! Love the bike but need to clear up some room in the stable for a cross rig :) . Saddle is not as shown but a off-white San Marco Zoncolan. price dropped to $425, shipping not included

Last edited by: Insidious: Mar 19, 12 14:45
Quote Reply
Re: Upgrade Detritus- Tons of Stuff: SRAM BB, FSA Chainring, Blue Seventy Gloves and socks, zipp stickers, Ritchey WCS Stem and Bars, Chainwheel bolts, Ultegra Crankset, Sidi Shoes, Paramount Bike, Zipp Wheels, Bontrager Carbon XXX lite wheels [Insidious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just a note here on the bike: the PDG was indeed designed by Schwinn's in-house high-end label Paramount. I have one in 62cm and still enjoy the ride. It's slightly oversized tubing diameters, but still lugged, and hand-made in Japan even as many bikes at the time had already moved production to Taiwan or China. If you're at all interested in a classy steel bike, think about it.
Quote Reply
Re: Upgrade Detritus- Tons of Stuff: SRAM BB, FSA Chainring, Blue Seventy Gloves and socks, zipp stickers, Ritchey WCS Stem and Bars, Chainwheel bolts, Ultegra Crankset, Sidi Shoes, Paramount Bike, Zipp Wheels, Bontrager Carbon XXX lite wheels [mhespenhei [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent on the socks.
Quote Reply
Re: Upgrade Detritus- Tons of Stuff: SRAM BB, FSA Chainring, Blue Seventy Gloves and socks, zipp stickers, Ritchey WCS Stem and Bars, Chainwheel bolts, Ultegra Crankset, Sidi Shoes, Paramount Bike, Zipp Wheels, Bontrager Carbon XXX lite wheels [Insidious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent on swim things
Quote Reply
Re: Upgrade Detritus- Tons of Stuff: SRAM BB, FSA Chainring, Blue Seventy Gloves and socks, zipp stickers, Ritchey WCS Stem and Bars, Chainwheel bolts, Ultegra Crankset, Sidi Shoes, Paramount Bike, Zipp Wheels, Bontrager Carbon XXX lite wheels [wvtrigeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pms replied to.

Swim stuff pending, bars sold.
Last edited by: Insidious: Feb 9, 12 17:07
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zipps and paramount pending
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated, lowered a few prices.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SIDI T2 available??
Quote Reply
Re: Upgrade Detritus- Tons of Stuff: SRAM BB, FSA Chainring, Blue Seventy Gloves and socks, zipp stickers, Ritchey WCS Stem and Bars, Chainwheel bolts, Ultegra Crankset, Sidi Shoes, Paramount Bike, Zipp Wheels, Bontrager Carbon XXX lite wheels [tcurtains] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tcurtains wrote:
SIDI T2 available??
yep pm sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added some more pics.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent re LG tri shorts........
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent reference the wheels.
Quote Reply
Re: Upgrade Detritus- Tons of Stuff: SRAM BB, FSA Chainring, Blue Seventy Gloves and socks, zipp stickers, Ritchey WCS Stem and Bars, Chainwheel bolts, Ultegra Crankset, Sidi Shoes, Paramount Bike, Zipp Wheels, Bontrager Carbon XXX lite wheels [tritimmy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you ship the computer for $10 to SC? If so I'll pay ASAP! Thanks...
Quote Reply
Re: Upgrade Detritus- FSA Chainring, zipp stickers, Ritchey WCS Stem, Fixie Chainwheel bolts, Vintage Paramount Road Bike, Bontrager Carbon XXX wheels [Insidious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
whats the clamp diameter for the ritchey stem?

thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Upgrade Detritus- FSA Chainring, zipp stickers, Ritchey WCS Stem, Fixie Chainwheel bolts, Vintage Paramount Road Bike, Bontrager Carbon XXX wheels [Insidious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sending PM.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies...

https://triomultisport.com/
http://www.mjolnircycles.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Upgrade Detritus- FSA Chainring, zipp stickers, Ritchey WCS Stem, Fixie Chainwheel bolts, Vintage Paramount Road Bike, Bontrager Carbon XXX wheels [wchang87] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wchang87 wrote:
whats the clamp diameter for the ritchey stem?

thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on chain ring.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New to ST, so I can't send PM's (I think that's how it works?).

Interested in the tubies. Email me at mtproctor7 (AT) gmail com. Thanks.

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society."
-Mark Twain
Quote Reply
Re: Upgrade Detritus- FSA Chainring, zipp stickers, Ritchey WCS Stem, Fixie Chainwheel bolts, Vintage Paramount Road Bike, Bontrager Carbon XXX wheels [Chancho3934] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chancho3934 wrote:
New to ST, so I can't send PM's (I think that's how it works?).

Interested in the tubies. Email me at mtproctor7 (AT) gmail com. Thanks.

Sorry, bontis are sold, email sent. Updated sale list above as well, lots of stuff sold, added two more items.
Last edited by: Insidious: Mar 3, 12 15:26
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,

is the paramount available, and how much would it be shipped to 11201?

thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Upgrade Detritus- FSA Chainring, zipp stickers, Ritchey WCS Stem, Fixie Chainwheel bolts, Vintage Paramount Road Bike, Bontrager Carbon XXX wheels [okniko] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
okniko wrote:
Hi,

is the paramount available, and how much would it be shipped to 11201?

thanks

Shipped to Brooklyn I'd do it for $525, professionally packed, insured etc.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by okniko [ In reply to ]

Prev Next