Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Ultegra Components, Time Carbon Stem 40S, Carbon Cages 25S, Delta Wing w/ CCs 40 shipped
Quote | Reply

Ultegra 6600 34.9 Clamp On Front Derailleur - Never used, but a little cosmetic damage from sitting in with a bunch of my other components in a box - 20 shipped
Ultegra 6700 crankset - 170, 53/39 - Some scuffs on the arms from my shoes rubbing - 160 shipped

Time Carbon Stem - 110/7d, fits 1 1/8/31.6 - Retails for 350 dollars, light and stiff! Has a different screw than the original for the part that holds onto the steerer. 40 shipped
Profile Design Karbon Lite Cages (lighter than normal carbon cages, but a decreased grip on bottles - WW says they're supposed to be 29g!) - 25 shipped for the pair
Delta Wing (pictured with the Adamo TT saddle) and X lab Boa Super Grip Cages. The bottom nodule of one of the cages is cracked, so it doesn't hold a water bottle very well on a bumpy ride - 40 shipped for it all (at this price, you're pretty much getting the cages for free).
Cycleops Joule 2.0 comes with speed and cadence sensor and USB cable (not pictured) - 70 shipped.

*I wear a M in Bell and Giro and have a 59cm skull, and these both were the sizes that fit me best.

Link to pictures: http://smg.photobucket.com/...ff?sort=3&page=1

Shipping included to the US48. Please pay paypal gift, otherwise if you want to paypal the fees, I would be happy to do that too. I'm in Greenville, NC.
Last edited by: phourgenres: Oct 10, 13 15:40
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra/Dura Ace Components, Aero Helmets (Giro Selector, Spuik), Specialized Trivent Shoes, Carbon Stem, Adamo TT saddle, and Carbon Cages [phourgenres] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did a few price drops after looking up what some of this stuff goes for used.
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra/Dura Ace Components, Aero Helmets (Giro Selector, Spuik), Specialized Trivent Shoes, Carbon Stem, Adamo TT saddle, and Carbon Cages [phourgenres] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price Drops
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sizes on the helmets?

RW
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the shoes still available??
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra/Dura Ace Components, Aero Helmets (Giro Selector, Spuik), Specialized Trivent Shoes, Carbon Stem, Adamo TT saddle, and Carbon Cages [kmtoby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If it's still up, it's still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any chance you'd be willing to sell the speed, cadence sensors without the joule?
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra/Dura Ace Components, Aero Helmets (Giro Selector, Spuik), Specialized Trivent Shoes, Carbon Stem, Adamo TT saddle, and Carbon Cages [nscott1463] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
30 shipped

and price drops on a few things
Last edited by: phourgenres: Sep 9, 13 20:41
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Condition of the giro selector?
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra/Dura Ace Components, Aero Helmets (Giro Selector, Spuik), Specialized Trivent Shoes, Carbon Stem, Adamo TT saddle, and Carbon Cages [Fubar44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great condition, only used for 4 TTs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
price drop on the delta wing and two helmets.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated to include sold items and price drops.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Guess I had the size wrong on the giro selector, updated.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
price drops
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra Components, Giro Selector 95s, Time Carbon Stem 40S, Carbon Cages 25S, Delta Wing w/ CCs 40 shipped [phourgenres] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the adamo and carbon bottle holders still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra Components, Giro Selector 95s, Time Carbon Stem 40S, Carbon Cages 25S, Delta Wing w/ CCs 40 shipped [jdeep5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everything on my price list is still available. So, no and yes.
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra Components, Giro Selector 95s, Time Carbon Stem 40S, Carbon Cages 25S, Delta Wing w/ CCs 40 shipped [phourgenres] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would like to buy the Adamo TT if it's still available.

Jerry Thayer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM SENT
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra Components, Giro Selector 95s, Time Carbon Stem 40S, Carbon Cages 25S, Delta Wing w/ CCs 40 shipped [jathayer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm a new member and can't pm, but dmtemple will take care of it for me. Thanks.

Jerry Thayer
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra Components, Giro Selector 95s, Time Carbon Stem 40S, Carbon Cages 25S, Delta Wing w/ CCs 40 shipped [jathayer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What are you interested in?
Quote Reply

Prev Next