Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Two sweet saddles!
Quote | Reply
I have a Specialized Tritip Gel (not the SL) that has less than 150 miles on it (probably less than 100), and a Fizik Gobi saddle with probably less than 200 miles on it. I raced both saddles—the Gobi for a relay mountain bike triathlon and the Tritip for a reverse sprint triathlon. (Read: neither saddle has ever been wet.)

The Tritip is the narrower version of the saddle (I believe that's 40 cm at the nose). I purchased it brand new from Specialized's online store at the beginning of the summer. I purchased the Gobi in the spring from an online dealer. The Gobi has a few tiny specks of dirt on the underside, but the topside is as perfect as it gets.

I'd like to recoup some of the cash I spent on these two, so I'm selling them for $60 a piece (+ shipping) or $110 together. If my math is correct, that's about a $130 savings ($135+$105=$240).

They're great saddles. Drop me an email at newsdotsnot_4@hotmail.com and I'll send photos.

P.S. Why am I selling these very nice saddles? Well, truth is, I have pretty narrow hips (I wear size 28 waist jeans), and the wide-nose saddle doesn't really click for me. Hey, but my saddle experiment can be your gain.
Quote Reply
Re: Two sweet saddles! [MikeSprint] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sent you an e-mail regarding the Gobi.
Quote Reply
Re: Two sweet saddles! [ahumblecycler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got it. You should have a response from me.

By the way, if someone can tell me how to post photos on the forum, I'd be perfectly willing to just post them here. Sorry, I guess I'm not as familiar with BBcode as I thought I was.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the Specialized black or white?

P.M. sent.

Coop

Honor, courage and commitment!
Quote Reply
Re: Two sweet saddles! [COOP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As you'll see in the photos I just sent, both saddles are black.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can post pictures for free on sites like http://www.photobucket.com, then add the link to your posts using the "image" icon. Photobucket is free, as are many others.

"The runner-up John Dunbar, a US Navy Seal, led after the second transition and had a chance to win but ran out of water on the marathon course; his support crew resorted to giving him beer instead." -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ironman_Triathlon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Okay, I sold and sent the Specialized TriTip. That means I still have a Fizik Gobi available. Drop me a line if you're interested.

Again, it's black, practically brand new, has the mag rails, wingflex design, half the original price ... what else can I say? It's a great deal.

Let me know ASAP.
Quote Reply