Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Transition Pro frame/fork/Zipp Vuka one-piece bars/extension/levers. Compact Wired SRM 172.5 complete!
Quote | Reply
2008 Specialized Transition Pro TT/Tri frame: the current full carbon fiber one. Black and Red. Mines an XL (I ride a 58cm road bike). Also comes with a Zipp Vuka Carbon Fiber one piece bar/aerobar/brake lever combination. Has Force rear/Ultegra braze-one front. Specialized Tri Tip saddle. Specialized Al stem (the trick one you can adjust with spacers) Have some new SRAM bar ends shifters for it. Is at the shop right now (to transfer fit to the Shiv), but can get some photos as desired. $1700 plus actually shipping cost from the LBS (Pro pack and ship on this one).

[Sold] I have a Cannondale Hollowgram BB30 Wired SRM 172.5mm, upgraded with the expensive Specialized Sworks chainrings (the boron coated jobbies) standard crank and rings. Have a harness (rear, of course) and handlebar mount. Great for a second bike kit- or buy a PCV off ebay. Plenty of life left in the battery too. $500 plus shipping [sold]

Also have a complete 6 month old FSA Al Wired compact Al Gossamer (Dura Ace 42/ T/A 38), 172.5mm I could be talked out of too. This has everything you need. Both new batteries and calibration this fall. $1000 plus shipping.

[SOLD]Have a 3 year old Easton EC90 SLX carbon tubular wheelset, rear was rebuilt with new rim by Easton, only 5 or so rides on it since. These are the super light climbing wheels. I have the optional super trick Red only freehub installed, but will give you the Dura Ace only deep spline it came with. Very good Zipp Tangente on rear (same 5 rides), older but good condition (its a front wheel tire- not a ton of wear obviously) Challenge tubular. Think these are under 1200 grams easy. Just not getting to use these much- sold the bike they went with. $500 plus shipping. [SOLD]

Have some recent photos kicking around, let me see if I can figure out uploading them again.
Last edited by: elf6c: Mar 10, 11 6:38
Quote Reply
Post deleted by elf6c [ In reply to ]
Re: Transition Pro frame/fork/Zipp Vuka one-piece bars/extension/levers, Cannondale SRM BB30 Wired, EC90 SLX carbon tubulars [elf6c] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Woot- it works! Transition as built (note: crank add wheels obviously not included).

Quote Reply
Re: Transition Pro frame/fork/Zipp Vuka one-piece bars/extension/levers, Cannondale SRM BB30 Wired, EC90 SLX carbon tubulars [elf6c] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
front view:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Note- Speedvagen and/or Element not included (shipping on the Element is pricey. . . .) SRM on the Vagen is what I am going for here.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Eastons

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Answers to the normal questions:

1. will I ship overseas, sorry no.
2. will I take a specific picture for you- yes.
3. can you measure something for me- yes.
4. local pickup- hell yes- if you are in Virginia or like driving to Virginia.
5. Can you trade me? Only if you have HED Stinger (wide rim version). Zipp 303 (wide rim version). Quarq or SRM Wireless compact in 172.5.
6. Will you take my third party, post dated personal check? That's a negative Ghostrider, pattern is full.
7. How tall are you? 6'.
8. How can I be like you? Poor impluse control and disposable income helps. . .
9. Do you like numbered lists? Clearly.
10. How much for the Zipp wheels. You fail at reading, try again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for bike I want (warden will not allow) and for funny a$$ preemptive stupid question answer list.

"This ain't no wedding dance, get moving" - SS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
elf6c wrote:
Answers to the normal questions:

1. will I ship overseas, sorry no.
2. will I take a specific picture for you- yes.
- I hope you are referring to something you are attempting to sell
3. can you measure something for me- yes.
- See #2
4. local pickup- hell yes- if you are in Virginia or like driving to Virginia.
5. Can you trade me? Only if you have HED Stinger (wide rim version). Zipp 303 (wide rim version). Quarq or SRM Wireless compact in 172.5.
6. Will you take my third party, post dated personal check? That's a negative Ghostrider, pattern is full.
- Good sense of humor ha
7. How tall are you? 6'.
8. How can I be like you? Poor impluse control and disposable income helps. . .
- And immediate access to various venues to dispose of this income, via the interweb?
9. Do you like numbered lists? Clearly.
- You are not alone
10. How much for the Zipp wheels. You fail at reading, try again.

Helios Racing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pardon my ignorance, are the easton wheels 56mm?

Helios Racing
Quote Reply
Re: Transition Pro frame/fork/Zipp Vuka one-piece bars/extension/levers, Cannondale SRM BB30 Wired, EC90 SLX carbon tubulars [RPerkins] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are the shallow rim carbon tubular rims.

Not quite as aero, but dang light.
Quote Reply
Re: Transition Pro frame/fork/Zipp Vuka one-piece bars/extension/levers, Cannondale SRM BB30 Wired, EC90 SLX carbon tubulars [quakertri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pictures sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here are the additional SRM photos (remember you need you own PCV or to buy one off Ebay or SRM):

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
backside

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Easton wheels are sold!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
additional Transition photos- rear:

Last edited by: elf6c: Mar 8, 11 14:38
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Front derailler area

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
stem/headtube:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Top view of Vukas

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
one more

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SRM is sold!
Last edited by: elf6c: Mar 8, 11 17:56
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Update, what I have left:

2008.5 Specialized Transition Pro TT/Tri frame/fork: the current full carbon fiber one. Black and Red. Mines an XL (I ride a 58cm road bike). Also comes with a Zipp Vuka Carbon Fiber one piece bar/aerobar/brake lever combination. Has Force rear/Ultegra braze-on front. Black Specialized Tri Tip saddle. Black Specialized Al stem (the trick one you can adjust with spacers) Have just installed some brand new SRAM bar ends shifters for it. $1700 OBO. Let find this a good home! Just add a wheelset and a crank and make with the woosh woosh.

A complete SRM FSA Al Wired compact crankset powermeter (currently mounted are the cross specific Dura Ace 42/ with T/A 38 inner), 172.5mm arms. $950 shipped (lower 48 US). This has everything you need. Crank was new this fall, internals serviced by SRM, new batteries and calibration at the same time.

Still interested in a wide rim 303 or HED Stinger (need the wide rim versions) wheelset.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Note- I have ordered up a brand new SRAM Apex crank 172.5 and a front wheel. Will add to a nice rear trainer wheel I have so I can sell as a complete bike ready to roll on the Transition.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
price after that?
Quote Reply

Prev Next