How you take an item:
- Post to the thread, with a list that contains a letter and a number. Each image has a letter in the upper left corner, then a number next to the item. So: I'll take H3, H4, P6, T2. Something like that.
- If you need further explanation or a closer-in photo, I'll do what I can.
- Monty and I will accept PayPal, credit cards and checks. Cash if you pick the item(s) up in person.
- We will absorb the fees associated with the currency transaction, but we will NOT absorb the sales tax. You'll need to pay 10 percent sales tax (Calif), so add 10 percent to the total.
- We will be shipping USPS. We will ONLY charge you what we are charged. We will often but not always use the boxes USPS provides that are one-size, any-weight. I do believe these also are worldwide boxes, so, same freight charge if you're overseas.
- You signal your intention to buy an item by placing a post here: that's how you get in line. Don't contact Monty or me directly, just post.
- Monty will contact YOU, for payment. If we don't hear back from you relatively soon (within a day) we'll assume you changed your mind and we'll move to the next person. If you do post, and then change your mind, as we move to bike cases, helmets, apparel, etc. and so forth, we're unlikely to consider your post as valid.
- We aren't retailers! Don't assume we're Amazon. Assume we're private citizens getting rid of stuff on the secondary market, just like you. We only ship once or twice a week; we take credit cards in some arcane, neanderthal way. There's no ecommerce site, no shopping cart, no "track your package" other than whatever USPS might offer.
- We're selling all of this for pennies on the dollar, so if you get anything from us and it doesn't fit, isn't the color you thought it was, or whatever, then find a friend to gift it to. No returnsies. If this is a problem for you, probably best not to buy it in the first place.
- There will probably be more rules; I just can't currently think of what they might be. If you have any questions, post them here, I'm happy to answer.
- Posting before the inventory is listed here does not place you in line. You're in line once the inventory is posted.
X1: Park wheel truing stand: $110
X2: Park wheel truing stand: $90
X3: Park PRS25 Pro Portable Bike Stand: $125
X4: A cool Park Microadjust clamp I'm not familiar with: $50
X5: Park Microadjust clamp: $45
X6: Park Oversize Work Tray: $30
X7: Park professional clamp: $40
X8: The Dish Tool is unnumbered, we'll call it X8: $20
X9: Park Deluxe Double Work Stand. Not shown, you can see it here:. We have 4: $250ea (we won't ship this, you must pick it up, we're in the L.A. area)
M1: Park Dropout Alignment Tool: $40
M2: Park Dropout Alignment Tool: $40
M3: Some Kinda Park Tool: $7
M4: Park Crank Puller: $7
M5: A different Park Crank Puller: $7
M6: Looks like more Park Crank Pullers: $8
M7: Looks like more Park Crank Pullers, another kind: $8
M8: Star nut setter? $7
M9: Pedros star nut setters, 1"x1 1/8": $10
M10: Park miter blocks (my favorite tool): $15
B1: Park Bearing tool set for BB30: $18
B2: Park Bearing tool set for BB30 minus those two shim type things: $12
B3: Park Tool fake pedal handle: $9
B4: Park Tool disc rotor aligner: $8
B5: Park Tool brake piston press: $8
B6: Spoke Nipple Driver: $7
B7: Mavic thingies: $2ea
B8: More Mavic Thingies: $.50 ea
B9: More Mavic Thingies: $.50 ea
B10: Get stuff out of hard places tools: $5 for the set.
B11: Get stuff out of hard places tools: $5 for the set.
C1: Spoke tension meter: $35
C2: Is that a 4th hand cable stretcher? Don't know: $13
C3: 4th hand cable stretcher: $16
C4: Chain pliers?: $9
C5: Pedros cable cutters: $15
C6: Park cable cutters: $20
C7: I haven't the foggiest: $15
C8: Ridgid tubing cutters: $20