Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
The "I never should have tried road racing" sale: 2009 P2, giro advantage, powertap pro+ wheelset
Quote | Reply
In the fall of 2010 I decided to try bike racing to improve my bike leg. I haven't run, swam or been on my tri bike since. I think it is finally time to sell some of my tri-specific stuff.

2009 P2C less than 1k miles and in excellent condition $1700 + shipping

Frame: Cervelo P2 56cm
Fork: 3T Funda Pro
Base Bar/Aero Bar: Vision Tech Alloy
Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace 10spd
Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
Crankset: FSA Gossamer Compact, 172.5mm
Brakes: Cervelo Mach
Brake Levers: Vision Aero

The only damage of any kind is a small scuff near the drive side rear dropout:

The front wheel of the shimano r550 that came stock was destroyed in a crash on another bike. I still have the rear, but planned on including a planet-x model a wheelset.

Buyer has choice of saddle: cobb flow plus in white (shown on bike) with minor paint smear:

or a cobb flow or the stock sella san marco saddle that came with the bike:

Depending on which saddle the buyer of the bike chooses, I will sell either of the other two saddles for $50 + shipping.

I also have a giro advantage 2 that was used in 5 races and is in perfect condition $70 + shipping:

***SOLD*** 2011 Powertap pro+ wheelset $600: It is a 20H front and rear that I purchased from this forum in Feb. The mileage when I bought it was around 500 miles and I have put about 1000 miles on the rear wheel. I had the rear wheel rebuilt two weeks ago with brass nipples (I've never used the front wheel and it still has the original alloy nipples) and they are both in great condition.

Last edited by: jjdub: Jul 11, 12 22:45
Quote Reply
Re: The "I never should have tried road racing" sale: 2009 P2, giro advantage, cobb saddles [jjdub] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Helmet Size?
Quote Reply
Re: The "I never should have tried road racing" sale: 2009 P2, giro advantage, cobb saddles [idahoan1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Helmet is medium.
Quote Reply
Re: The "I never should have tried road racing" sale: 2009 P2, giro advantage, cobb saddles [jjdub] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So you will sell the flow saddle for 50 as well?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What about TT's in stage races!?!?!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll buy the white Cobb Flow Plus for $50 if you're willing to sell it now.
Quote Reply
Re: The "I never should have tried road racing" sale: 2009 P2, giro advantage, cobb saddles [Dave_Ryan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seriously considering the helmet. Location?

Brandan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Re: saddles - I am going to wait until I sell the bike to give the buyer first choice of saddles.

Re: location - I am in LA.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think I have a P2sl frame lined up, but if it doesn't work out would you be willing to sell the frame/fork/headset/seat mast?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jjdub wrote:
Re: saddles - I am going to wait until I sell the bike to give the buyer first choice of saddles.

Re: location - I am in LA.

$60 shipped UPS on the helmet?

Brandan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In the same boat as you......tried bike racing and haven't looked back since. Doesn't SoCal have a pretty robust TT series? Don't give up on the P2C and helmet just yet!
Quote Reply
Re: The "I never should have tried road racing" sale: 2009 P2, giro advantage, cobb saddles [Tri Slow Poke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I keep thinking that I will use the TT bike soon, but since it is now 21 months since it last had pedals, it's time ;)
Quote Reply
Re: The "I never should have tried road racing" sale: 2009 P2, giro advantage, cobb saddles [Brandan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where are you located?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by HotBoudin [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would like to take the white Cobb and helmet if we could work out a deal. Thanks. My email is thevagabond79@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: The "I never should have tried road racing" sale: 2009 P2, giro advantage, cobb saddles [frontspice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've updated the post with pictures of the powertap wheelset.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm very interested in the wheelset and wonder if you have ever had any issues with it? How much more for shipping? Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: The "I never should have tried road racing" sale: 2009 P2, giro advantage, cobb saddles [nebraskacycling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$60shipped for the helmet?

Brandan
Quote Reply
Re: The "I never should have tried road racing" sale: 2009 P2, giro advantage, cobb saddles [Brandan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would be interested in the black and grey cobb saddle, please email me if it's available bryan7meere@hotmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would do $60+shipping for the helmet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bike still for sale? Do you have any other piectures you could email me at andrew dot greif at gmail -dot-com?

Thanks,
Andrew
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jjdub wrote:

How much shipped to 46112?

Brandan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Brandan wrote:
jjdub wrote:

How much shipped to 46112?

Brandan
It looks like ups ground is ~$12
Quote Reply
Re: The "I never should have tried road racing" sale: 2009 P2, giro advantage, cobb saddles, powertap [jjdub] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you willing to sell either of the Cobb saddles separately yet? Pm me please with the cost of each if you are and PayPal info.

Thanks

When you're not training, somebody, somewhere is and when you meet them they will beat you.
Quote Reply

Prev Next