Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sram shifters (Red and Rival), force cranks, cassette, stem, saddle, Kestrel talon misc parts
Quote | Reply
I have a number of things for sale as listed below. All prices include shipping (to the lower 48 - I'll ship other places but contact me first for a quote) and are subject to negotiation, so feel free to make reasonable offers. I'll be happy to take pics of particular items for interested parties. Any other questions please ask.

SOLD - Sram red shifters - $350 - essentially brand new, came off my new bike which was a demo bike, so they probably have a couple of hundred miles on them. Their only flaws are a couple of small scratches in the clearcoat over the carbon that aren't really noticeable unless you scrutinize them.

Sram force crankset - $130 (no bb cups) - 53/39 rings and 172.5mm - also came off my new bike and are in great shape. Some cosmetic scuffing on the drive side crankset but other than that nearly new condition.

SOLD - Sram OG 1070 10 speed cassette 12-25 - $60 -came off my new bike, some wear since it was a demo, but still has lots of life left.

Oval Concepts R700 aluminum stem - $40 - 110mm, 1 1/8 steerer tube, 31.8mm clamp size. No rise/drop listed, but I think it is 84/6. Came off the new bike, weighs 142g on my scale, bolts and faceplate included.

Fizik aliante sport saddle - $45 - came off new bike, great condition except for some scratches on the plastic edges at the rear of the saddle and slight wear (purely cosmetic from what I can tell) on the rails. weighs 277g on my scale.

Sram rival shifters - $150 - older silver version that are well worn cosmetically but still work great.

Sram rival brake caliper - rear only - $30 - also pre-2009 version, pads are worn but in fine shape mechanically.

Finally, my kestrel talon was recently wrecked, but I was able to save some small parts, such as the derailleur hanger, seatpost shim and all those brass cable stops. So if there are any talon owners out there interested in these, I'd happily sell them for cheap.

Thanks for looking!
Last edited by: cghebert: Nov 13, 09 7:54
Quote Reply
Re: Sram shifters (Red and Rival), force cranks, cassette, stem, saddle, Kestrel talon misc parts [cghebert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Red shifters are sold, the other parts will be heading to ebay by the end of the week.
Quote Reply
Re: Sram shifters (Red and Rival), force cranks, cassette, stem, saddle, Kestrel talon misc parts [cghebert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how much do you want for that seatpost shim? I think there is a talon in the near futire for me and im not sure if it comes with one.
Quote Reply
Re: Sram shifters (Red and Rival), force cranks, cassette, stem, saddle, Kestrel talon misc parts [IRONwolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$10 shipped?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I could use the deraileur hanger. How about $10 shipped?

Dave

Dave Stark
dreamcatcher@astound.net
USAC & USAT level 2 certified coach
Quote Reply
Re: Sram shifters (Red and Rival), force cranks, cassette, stem, saddle, Kestrel talon misc parts [karma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure, PM me your info and we can work out payment. Paypal is good for me or I can do something else if you would prefer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump before ebay.
Quote Reply