Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Speed Concept 9.9 XL
Quote | Reply
Fast bike in really good shape, bought in late 2010 and raced sparingly over the past four seasons. A few light travel/transition area scuffs and scratches, but bike very well maintained. Just had the bike cleaned, serviced and gone over by very reputable LBS to prep for sale. Sram Red crank (170mm), derailleurs, r2c shifters, Duotrap sensor and everything in picture. Also will include front Bontrager storage box and I also have a set of Tri Rig bar clamps that can be included. Installed stem is 100/10, but also will include 60/45 that was originally installed on bike. Wheels are Zipp 808 Firecrest, but if buyer is interested I'll swap the 808 front for a 404 front Firecrest of the same vintage (bought at same time). Tires are Contiental GP4000S front is 23mm and rear is 25mm.

Price w/everything: $3800 shipped in Contiental USA
PM me if you want more pics sent. Great bike!

Quote Reply
Re: Speed Concept 9.9 XL [boatracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi. I have a question. Woud you be willing to sell just the 60/45 stem or perhaps trade for a 100/45 ?
Quote Reply
Re: Speed Concept 9.9 XL [danielx3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please PM me with a price without wheels, if you can/will ship to Canada
Quote Reply
Re: Speed Concept 9.9 XL [Yotaking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Still available and will also sell without wheels. Can send more pics of interested.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by boatracer [ In reply to ]
Re: Speed Concept 9.9 XL [boatracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frame was recently sent back to Trek for some warranty work and is coming back in great shape. Willing to sell frame module only for $2,000 shipped. I'll include the 60/45 stem and also the TriRig spacers. PM with any questions.
Quote Reply