Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Specialized Tarmac Pro Frameset 58cm
Quote | Reply
2007 Specialized Pro frameset (frame, fork, headset, seatpost). 58cm XL/ Red, white, black paint. A great frame that I bought new in 2008. There are the normal nicks and light scratches from riding. The worst are some on the drive-side chainstay when the chain has fallen off. I am a bike mechanic and I keep my stuff clean. I have inspected this frame all around for any cracks or defect in the carbon and all is well. It is uber light and has been a great steed over the past two years. I can include a Dura Ace 7800 or a 2010 SRAM force front derailleur.

$700 OBO

Pictures will be posted this evening. I will be posting other items for sale as well.

-Kevin
Last edited by: KevinTX: Jan 28, 10 19:36
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Tarmac Pro Frameset 58cm [KevinTX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I have more pictures if you're interested.

-Kevin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
On eBay...

Item number:130362711381

-Kevin
Last edited by: KevinTX: Jan 28, 10 18:52
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Classified Rules:

7. NO AUCTION LINKS: Your ad here must be "self-contained". Include whatever it is the reader needs in your Slowtwitch Classified. You may not "point" the reader to another classified or auction link.

Heath Dotson
HD Coaching:Website |Twitter: 140 Characters or Less|Facebook:Follow us on Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Tarmac Pro Frameset 58cm [Ex-cyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Classified Rules:

7. NO AUCTION LINKS: Your ad here must be "self-contained". Include whatever it is the reader needs in your Slowtwitch Classified. You may not "point" the reader to another classified or auction link.

Thanks for your help...

-Kevin
Quote Reply