Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Specialized Shoes (SOLD)
Quote | Reply
**Well, that was quick. They're all sold.**

My garage is starting to look like Imelda Marcos' closet, so it's time to get rid of some of my shoes. Various Specialized road or mtb shoes, all size 47 EU. Only one pair, the S Works Recon shoes, has more than minimal wear.

MTB/gravel

S Works Recon, ridden for light use over 3 years on mostly crushed granite/dirt bike paths. Only wet/muddy once, at Unbound 2023. Current retail: $299, asking $135 SOLD

Recon 3.0 (sold) ridden 5 times, dirt roads only. Current retail: $230, asking $125 SOLD

Road:

S Works 7 lace-up, Time Trial race day use only over 1.5 seasons, current retail: $225, asking $135

S Works Vent (sold) ridden 2 months while waiting for the new SW Torch to come out. Very well ventilated and great for summer wear. Current retail: $212, asking $100 SOLD

S Works 7 (sold) These were a spare pair, ridden 8-10 times Current retail: $249, asking $135 SOLD

Prices include shipping w/in CONUS Feel free to DM me for pix or with any questions.
Last edited by: Mudge: Feb 5, 24 19:00
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Shoes (all sz 47 EU) [Mudge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The S Works Recon mtb shoes are sold. Help me cast away the demons of Mrs. Marcos.

The Vents are sold, too.

eta: The Recon 3.0 and SW 7s now sold. Only the lace-up 7s available.
Last edited by: Mudge: Feb 5, 24 14:04
Quote Reply