Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Snowbike for sale in northeast...big,big, big tires; like pugsley
Quote | Reply
I have a Tommisea bicycle for sale. It is like the Pugsley (same tire casing as Endomorph), and has internal sachs 8sp rear hub. One thing it does have that the Pugsley does not is an Aluminium frame. I switched out the seat and post from what you see to a carbon model,the pedals to crank brothers, and the crank to a 30T compact; which Ill include in the price. I am looking to get $750 for it. Normally this goes for around $1200; and this one has been ridden three times thus far (although I may ride it a couple more times if you dont act fast). I will be at the winter triathlon in NH in another week, so you can pick it up at one of those if you are traveling there anyway to save on shipping. Just let me know. Thanks for your time!

I believe my local reality has been violated.
Quote | Reply
Still got it? What size?
Quote Reply
Re: Snowbike for sale in northeast...big,big, big tires; like pugsley [Monsieur Trois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Actually, Yes, I do. I have not ridden it since that photo was taken last year at a winter triathlon.

Quote | Reply
What size is the frame? How tall are you? Thanks, Kevin
Quote Reply
Re: Snowbike for sale in northeast...big,big, big tires; like pugsley [stephen J] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I want it!!! Bump for something cool. Good luck with the sale!

NCCP certified Comp coach
Quote Reply
Re: Snowbike for sale in northeast...big,big, big tires; like pugsley [Monsieur Trois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe that it is listed as a size M. For reference, I am 6'1" with a 33" inseam; and normally ride a 58-59cm tri bike. Hope this helps. Oh, and the seat, seatpost, crankarms/chainring, stem, pedals, and grips were changed out from stock to something a little bit more racy.

Stephen J

Last edited by: stephen J: Dec 14, 10 7:09
Quote Reply
Re: Snowbike for sale in northeast...big,big, big tires; like pugsley [stephen J] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's probably a bit small. Will you be at any of the New England Winter Tris this season? I'll at least be at the NH one if you will have it around for a test drive.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great bike!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ill definately be at the Gunstock event in NH if you want to take it for a spin.

Quote | Reply
I'll PM you closer to the event. Thanks!
Quote Reply