Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Smith Podium TT Helmet Large matte red/white/black
Quote | Reply
Brand new in box with case and extra (clear visor). Size large. Tags still attached. Matches my kit and bike perfectly. My fit....not so much.

$275 shipped. Would also consider a partial trade towards a Rotor 3D+ 175mm with a 110bcd spider or 700c/29" disc clincher wheelset with 15x100 12x142 thru axles, 11 speed freehub, 19-23mm rim inner diameter.

Last edited by: dangle: Jun 23, 17 13:38
Quote Reply
Re: Smith Podium TT Helmet Large matte red/white/black [dangle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available. Dropped price!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To figure out sizing, what size helmet do you wear for your road helmet? brand? much appreciated.

If you're up for a further price drop, please PM me. also looking at a sub $200 POC cerebel. much appreciated

wovebike.com | Wove on instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Smith Podium TT Helmet Large matte red/white/black [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm a medium in road and mountain for Giro, LG and Specialized. Large for the old Advantage 2 and Bell Selector. I tried on the Giro Aerohead a couple times and would buy a medium there only because of the ear flap flexibility. It was somewhat snug (and hot!) otherwise. The ear flaps on the Podium aren't very flexible, so I (personally) wouldn't go smaller than the large on this helmet.

I 100% bought it on looks only and tried it on enough to get some pictures on a bike. It just doesn't 'appear" to be a good aero fit with my curved spine and more upright position.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available. Brand new with the box, carrying case and both lenses. Located in Northern IL between Madison and Chicago if you want to see it in person.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available.

You guys are killing me with the <$200 offers. It's been out of the box twice (once to try on and once to take pictures) and has zero rides. Brand new, tags, case, both visors in the original box.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available?
Quote Reply