Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sidi Zeta Mesh Carbon road shoes - 43 - $70 shipped
Quote | Reply
Too difficult to get in and out of for transitions and would like to get some older T1's in place. Worn for less than an hour on the CycleOps so I can't call them brand new....but close. Comes with box and Sidi warranty tab on box. $70 shipped to CONTUS

Please PM me if interested or have any questions as I don't check my threads too often, but get an email when a PM comes in.....thank you.

Last edited by: wiffcheese: Jul 2, 10 5:07
Quote Reply
Re: Sidi Zeta Mesh Carbon road shoes - 43 [wiffcheese] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Sidi Zeta Mesh Carbon road shoes - 43 - $70 shipped [wiffcheese] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size street shoe do you typically wear? All of my Shimano shoes are size 42 so I am trying to determine if Sidi tends to run small or not. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Sidi Zeta Mesh Carbon road shoes - 43 - $70 shipped [wvtrigeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Actually they DO run small. I wore Shimano R132L's in a 43 and picked these up and they were too small. I even wore my R132's with socks most of the time.....but yes in my experience with these they do run a bit smaller than the equivalent Shimano.

If they don't fit you can send them back.....just pay the shipping.
Quote Reply
Re: Sidi Zeta Mesh Carbon road shoes - 43 - $70 shipped [wiffcheese] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are these still available? I wear 43 Sidis currently so I guess these are a good fit.
Quote Reply