Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Share the Cervelo Deal at Strictly Bicycles (NYC/North Jersey)
Quote | Reply
Anyone in the area up for a new Cervelo?????

$2000!!!! Can't pass this up!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Share the Cervelo Deal at Strictly Bicycles (NYC/North Jersey) [MSantos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Strictly is 4.65 miles from my house (I meet up there every sunday on season for group ride). I WISH I wanted a new cervelo... :(

Bump!!

Eli Curt

I'm Professionally Amateur. Are you? Become an ambassador today!
Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply
Re: Share the Cervelo Deal at Strictly Bicycles (NYC/North Jersey) [MSantos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MSantos wrote:
Anyone in the area up for a new Cervelo?????

$2000!!!! Can't pass this up!!!!

Maybe... if they have a P4 in size 58 in stock.

But I need to wait to see what's going on with the P5 first.
Quote Reply
Re: Share the Cervelo Deal at Strictly Bicycles (NYC/North Jersey) [matto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure if they have a P4 in any size. I've spoken to 2 dealers in the area and haven't come across the 4. The P5 will be out in Feb/March the earliest. January they will reveal the bike.

I'm pretty certain this deal won't apply to the P5, probably why it lasts only until Jan 31. Imagine that. $1k off the latest release.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
@msanto
I am in the NYC area and would like to share the deal. Please let me know if you are still interested. We can call the shops and confirm they have what we are looking for.

Thanks
Jude
Quote Reply
Re: Share the Cervelo Deal at Strictly Bicycles (NYC/North Jersey) [jfk1117] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will let you know tomorrow. If not myself I might know someone else who I can pair you up with.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks man, look forward to hearing back.
Quote Reply
Re: Share the Cervelo Deal at Strictly Bicycles (NYC/North Jersey) [jfk1117] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whats the deal, I'm localish
Quote Reply
Re: Share the Cervelo Deal at Strictly Bicycles (NYC/North Jersey) [RaGzMaN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ragzman -
If you buy two Cervelo bikes you receive $2000 off. So if you find someone to share the deal with you both can get a brand new Cervelo (Road or Tri) and receive $1000 of your purchase. Please let me know if you are in the market for a new bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
looking for an R3SL
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM me your email I'll put you in touch with someone looking for a cervelo.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seems to be a problem with PMs
Quote Reply
Post deleted by jfk1117 [ In reply to ]
Post deleted by chumchum [ In reply to ]
Re: Share the Cervelo Deal at Strictly Bicycles (NYC/North Jersey) [chumchum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
email sent...i would be interested.
Quote Reply
Re: Share the Cervelo Deal at Strictly Bicycles (NYC/North Jersey) [cell1122] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
anyone else looking for someone to partner with on this? I have a friend who wants to pull the trigger on a new bike

cheers
p
Quote Reply
Re: Share the Cervelo Deal at Strictly Bicycles (NYC/North Jersey) [sneakerchimp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is the price on an R3 Rival?
Quote Reply
Re: Share the Cervelo Deal at Strictly Bicycles (NYC/North Jersey) [cww180] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
google?
Quote Reply
Re: Share the Cervelo Deal at Strictly Bicycles (NYC/North Jersey) [sneakerchimp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice reply, the MSRP is 3150 on the 2012, just thought the shop might have some 2011's for a little less.
Quote Reply
Re: Share the Cervelo Deal at Strictly Bicycles (NYC/North Jersey) [cww180] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha, sorry. I have no idea. I haven't contacted them. Its not for me. If you want to connect with my buddy, let me know and ill pass on his details.

p
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi- I'm serious and ready to buy a 51 r3 this week. I'm going out of town on Saturday evening so will need to move on this very quickly. Is anyone else ready to pull the trigger? (you have until the end of the month to pay for the second bike) I'm happy to work with any shop in NYC/nj/ct that has a 51 r3! Thanks! Please email juliechasin (at) gmail
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i would be up to pick up an s2 if there is a 56 in stock
let me know if anyone is interested in going in with me
Quote Reply
Post deleted by JMZ [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: JMZ: Jan 5, 12 8:04

Prev Next