Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Share the Cervelo Deal at Strictly Bicycles (NYC/North Jersey) [trimanium88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trimanium88, I found a shop that has an S2 in 56 with Sram or Ultegra. let me know if you are still interested?
Quote Reply
Re: Share the Cervelo Deal at Strictly Bicycles (NYC/North Jersey) [JMZ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, just an update. I did this deal with someone I met on here. SBR in New York was not participating in the deal as of last Friday something having to do with an email they got from Cervelo telling them to stop...all very sketchy. We then tried Sids bikes on 19th street which worked out for us, they were very nice and had no problem with doing the deal.
Just seems like no one exactley knows how long the sale is going to gon for and what particulars are....just strange to me. I was trying to get the infor from the guy at the shop they werent even really clear on it....not like I am complaining

anyone have a similar experience?
Quote Reply
Re: Share the Cervelo Deal at Strictly Bicycles (NYC/North Jersey) [JMZ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Strictly Bicycles should have a 56 S2

Let me know if anyone's looking to do this some time this week
Quote Reply
Re: Share the Cervelo Deal at Strictly Bicycles (NYC/North Jersey) [cell1122] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cell, the deal, as advertised is:

$2000 off of two bikes, they must be:
2012 models
In stock at the store or Cervelo's warehouse
paid for by Jan 31st
bought from the same store

The $2000 comes off the second bike.
If bought at different times (in the same store) customer obtains a code/coupon from Cervelo and presents this at time of purchase of second bike. If bought at the same time the dealer can sort the discount code.

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply

Prev Next