Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Semi-Pro Triathlete Funding Sale! Hypoxico Altitude, KHS 300 27.5er (L), Books, Gear, Treadmill, Wired PT
Quote | Reply
Selling off some stuff to fund a training camp, and travel to my first few races. All funds will go to my fundraiser https://makeachamp.com/jonslaney.

Prices are CAD!!!

For cheaper US shipping options, I can ship from Tucson as of Jan. 1st.

1.) Hypoxico Altitude Generator. SOLD

2.) KHS 300 27.5er Mountain Bike, Large. Beast of a ride, super impressed with it. Been training on it and it is rock solid. Still avail - 400 CAD.

3.) Precor C956 Treadmill. A beast! Very heavy, local only (Ottawa). 12mph, 15.0% grade. Gym quality. This won't fit in the closet! lol. Make an offer, was $2200. Asking $600

4.) Got a long list of books. Updating later today. Examples are the racing weight series, Faster, Triathlon Science, Ready to Run, Triathon go faster, swim speed secrets, swim speed strokes, Zinn and art of Triathlon Bikes, Good Calories Bad Calories, Daniels Running Formula, 80/20 Running Matt Fitz, Paleo diet for athletes Friel, etc.

5.) Blood hemoglobin at home test kit. Includes 10 strips. Cost $150 make an offer.

6.) K swiss K-ruuz Size 8.5. Used once, didn't fit right. $30

7.) New balance minimus trail, black and green. Size 8.5. Fit small, never wore them. No laces version. $30

8.) Automatic Blood Pressure Cuff. $25

9.) Wired Powertap. Harness included. Was repaired so it is 6 inches shorter. No problem to fit larger frames. $250

10.) Front 88mm Carbon Clincher (china). U shaped, 23mm. Awesome wheel, $250

11.) Doval 52T oval chainring 130bcd, with bolts. I do have the small if you want, but prefer to keep it:). $60

12.) SRAM 11 speed chain NIB. $25

13.) Coaching (triathlon $199/month, running $120/month, health and nutrition $50/month). Includes an all around approach to bring your best health and fitness. Limited number of endurance athlete spots left. Free consults, money back if you do not improve (and follow what I ask).

Thanks for checking in dudes! Please make an offer, trying to move these things!

*Prices are Canadian.
Last edited by: SlaneyCAN: Dec 16, 15 6:50
Quote Reply
Re: Neo-Pro Triathlete Funding Sale! Hypoxico Altitude, KHS 300 27.5er (L), Books, Gear, Treadmill, Wired PT [SlaneyCAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much do you like for the Zinn book?
Quote Reply
Re: Neo-Pro Triathlete Funding Sale! Hypoxico Altitude, KHS 300 27.5er (L), Books, Gear, Treadmill, Wired PT [ironcode] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New it is $33.07.

$10 you pay shipping?

I'm not stiff here. Looking to move these things!
Quote Reply
Re: Neo-Pro Triathlete Funding Sale! Hypoxico Altitude, KHS 300 27.5er (L), Books, Gear, Treadmill, Wired PT [SlaneyCAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will do $10 if you pay shipping, sorry man, it is new on Amazon for $16.
Quote Reply
Re: Neo-Pro Triathlete Funding Sale! Hypoxico Altitude, KHS 300 27.5er (L), Books, Gear, Treadmill, Wired PT [ironcode] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No worries. I'm not here to barter. Depends where you live, send address!

Obviously I have to make a few dollars haha. if so, then yes $10 shipped is fine.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size is the KHS 300? Also, can't find too much info on it, so hard to put together an offer...give me an idea what you're looking for? Shipping within Ontario.
Quote Reply
Re: Neo-Pro Triathlete Funding Sale! Hypoxico Altitude, KHS 300 27.5er (L), Books, Gear, Treadmill, Wired PT [drphildc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://khsbicycles.com/...khs-models/300-2-14/

Just got the bike a week ago. It had one ride on it - was bought by a retired lad who had a friend visiting (but did not visit). I'm getting some great riding on it! Will include new SRAM chain and it has a upgraded selle italia saddle which is pretty sweet.

Size Large, sorry I didn't include that.

Where are you located? Probably cheaper for me to drive it (within reason). Let me know!
Quote Reply
Re: Semi-Pro Triathlete Funding Sale! Hypoxico Altitude, KHS 300 27.5er (L), Books, Gear, Treadmill, Wired PT [SlaneyCAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What does the power tap come with? Is the computer included? The sensorr,cble? Is everything functioning properly?

Thx
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: Semi-Pro Triathlete Funding Sale! Hypoxico Altitude, KHS 300 27.5er (L), Books, Gear, Treadmill, Wired PT [90kestrel200] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Includes harness, was repaired once (wire rubbed tire, cut the wire - I repaired it) works perfectly.

Rode with it against SRM and CT. Was consistent for me!
Quote Reply