Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Saddles: Cobb V-Flow Max(SOLD) and Fizik Arione Tri 2 (SOLD)
Quote | Reply
Two saddles for sale:

Black Cobb V-Flow Max in very good condition (don't know exact mileage). Has very slight thigh rub on the red in the word "Max" on the nose. Comes in original box with all the paperwork on how to set it up. $110 shipped CONUS. SOLD.

All black Fizik Arione Tri 2 also in very good condition (don't know exact mileage on this either). Also has slight thigh rub of the lettering on the nose. I think this has the K:ium rails but I don't know for sure how to tell. $60 shipped CONUS. SOLD

Also willing to ship to Canada, but it might be a couple bucks more. Prefer PayPal marked as gift. Reply to this or PM me if you've got questions. PayPal is tkeru408 (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Picture of the saddles here.

Cheers,

John
Last edited by: tkeru408: Apr 7, 11 11:09
Quote Reply
Re: Saddles: Cobb V-Flow Max(SOLD) and Fizik Arione Tri 2 [tkeru408] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump. open to offers.
Quote Reply
Re: Saddles: Cobb V-Flow Max(SOLD) and Fizik Arione Tri 2 [tkeru408] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fizik now sold pending payment on Thursday.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'll take fizik if still available
Quote Reply
Re: Saddles: Cobb V-Flow Max(SOLD) and Fizik Arione Tri 2 [cjf2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Someone else claimed it and said they would pay me Thursday. If they back out, I'll PM you and you'll be next in line.

Cheers,

John
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thx
Quote Reply