Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Powertap reynolds strike wheelset with wheelbuilders disc cover and now extra tires and tubes
Quote | Reply
I hate that I have to get rid of all my goodies but medical bills force the hand.
I've bought and sold countless items here over the past few years. In fact everything for sale on this thread was purchased on ST

All dura ace has been sold!!
Eastons Sold!

n

$950 shipped
Reynolds Strike with powertap hub
Comes with Continental Gran Prix 4000s2 tires front and rear
Wheel builders disc cover and all associated hardware
Sram 11-23 cassette and skewers

Now including 2 brand new in the box Continental Gran Prix 4000s2 tires and 2 brand new in the box Continental tubes

These wheels are ready to roll and be super reliable at any moment. They will not dissapoint
Last edited by: JordanFostersSN: Jan 13, 16 16:01
Quote Reply
Re: ST PLEASE HELP me pay my medical bills!!7971/70 group, stages 7900, powertap reynolds strike, easton ec90 TT 90mm [JordanFostersSN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Prices dropped. Very easy to work with if you want a package deal I can make you a killer deal!
Quote Reply
Re: ST PLEASE HELP me pay my medical bills!!7971/70 group, stages 7900, powertap reynolds strike, easton ec90 TT 90mm [JordanFostersSN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the Reynolds wheels 11 speed?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the Easton wheels 11 spd?
Quote Reply
Re: ST PLEASE HELP me pay my medical bills!!7971/70 group, stages 7900, powertap reynolds strike, easton ec90 TT 90mm [stupac2722] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a campy freehub for the easton wheels so they can be 11speed. The reynolds are 10 speed but the 11 speed freehub are readily available for cheap
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All pm's have been replied to
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any interest in selling the Stages 7900 crankarm separately? What length is it?
Quote Reply
Re: ST PLEASE HELP me pay my medical bills!!7971/70 group, stages 7900, powertap reynolds strike, easton ec90 TT 90mm [dcslim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will if the group sells. 172.5. The group is pending right now so hopefully I will have an answer by tonight.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No problem, I need a 175 anyway. Thanks for letting me know.
Quote Reply
Re: ST PLEASE HELP me pay my medical bills!!7971/70 group, stages 7900, powertap reynolds strike, easton ec90 TT 90mm [dcslim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will you sell the Reynolds strike w Powertap and wheelbuilder cover rear only? I am interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All Pm's replied too
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for selling all dura ace
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price reduction bump
Quote Reply
Re: Powertap reynolds strike wheelset with wheelbuilders disc cover, Easton ec90 TT 90mm wheelset [JordanFostersSN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump!
Quote Reply
Re: Powertap reynolds strike wheelset with wheelbuilders disc cover, Easton ec90 TT 90mm wheelset [JordanFostersSN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sunday Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for now including 2 brand new in the box continental gran prix 4000s2 tires and 2 brand new in the box continental tubes
Quote Reply
Re: Powertap reynolds strike wheelset with wheelbuilders disc cover and now extra tires and tubes [JordanFostersSN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Eastons have been sold bump!!
Quote Reply