Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SRM pro REDUCED and Reynolds DV46 powertap
Quote | Reply

Lightly used SRM pro wired. 175mm crank arms. +/- 2% accuracy. Campy Square taper BB compatible. Looks brand new with absolutely no marks on it what so ever.

There is a tiny crack in one of the bolt holes, but SRM confirmed that this will in no way affect the function or accuracy of the SRM.

You can easily swap crank arms to different lengths or to be compatible with Shimano Octalink by buying new arms from SRM or ebay.

The zero offset is extremely stable at 466 Hz. The factory slope is set at 19.5.

$520 + $15 shipping (I can add a cable set for $30)

Powertap SL (wired) laced in to a Reynold DV46 carbon clincher rim. The hub is from 2007, the rim was laced on in the beginning of 2009.

The unit works, but it has been reading low for a while so if you want accurate readings you will want to send the unit in to Cycleops to be checked and refurbished.

Included is the head unit and 2 wiring harnesses. The freehub is Shimano/SRAM compatible.

This is a great wheel, I just dont have a use for it any more because I have switched to crank based Power meters.

$500 +shipping.

PM or email capink@msn.com for pictures or any questions.
Last edited by: chase196126: Dec 21, 10 0:55
Quote Reply
Re: Wireless SRAM SRM [chase196126] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Reduced the price a bit. Feel free to make reasonable offers at well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. feel free to make any offers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Reducing the price a bit.
Quote Reply
Re: SRM pro REDUCED and Reynolds DV46 powertap [chase196126] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the SRM just the power meter, or does it include the PCV?
Quote Reply