Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SRM Wireless FSA K-Force Light 2 rides
Quote | Reply
Kharma's a bitch. Literally 12 days after purchasing this thing I get laid off from my job.
~115 miles. No scuffs. Obviously in great shape. That is why I am asking $3000 for it. PM me with questions.

Length is 172.5mm

The entire SRM system goes wireless! The SRM FSA K-Force Light Wireless power meter and PowerControl VI features brand new, completely redeveloped technology. Wireless data transmission from the SRM PowerMeter is done through the ANT+Sport protocol to guarantee the highest reliability and accuracy in data transmission. Other improvements of the PowerControl VI over previous models include integrated altitude measurement and storage. Storage capacity has been significantly increased to 1054 hours at 1 second intervals versus the 6.2 hours of the PowerControl V. A new USB interface allows charging directly through your computer. Finally, the menu navigation has been simplified and new icons on the clearly legible, high-contrast display improve functionality during training.
The SRM Wireless power meter is the only choice in premium power meters. It has fantastic machine work and build quality. More top athletes and coaches recognize SRM power meters as the default choice where the best function and performance is required. It's design allows you to change rear wheels and has a proven reputation of holding up to a lot of hard use.
The Wireless FSA K-Force Light compatible SRM was also designed to accommodate frames with larger bottom bracket diameters such as the Giant, Scott, and Trek. The new wireless power meter design has a 50 mm inside diameter to work with all frames that use the integrated bottom bracket.

• Wireless fork sensor
  • Wireless skewer sensor
  • FSA Ceramic BB
    Features
  • Ceramic BB included(BSC thread)
  • 53/39 chainrings
  • 50 mm inside diameter
  • 812 grams with crank and chainrings
  • Wireless ANT+Sport protocol
  • Excellent machine work and build quality
  • Includes wireless PowerControl VI with new technology
  • Suunto ANT+ Sport heart rate strap
  • Now compatible with frames with larger bottom bracket diameters such as the Giant, Scott, and Trek
    PowerControl VI features
  • Wireless
  • Simplified menu navigation
  • Integrated altitude measurement and storage
  • Storage capacity significantly increased to 1054 hours
  • New icons on the clearly legible, high-contrast display
  • USB interface allows charging directly through your computer

• Last edited by: ccoble: Mar 9, 09 10:53
    Quote Reply
    Re: SRM Wireless FSA K-Force Light 2 rides [ccoble] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    pm sent