Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SRAM Carbon TT brake levers NIB
Quote | Reply

I got these for my TT rig but I am going with the new profile designs levers so I need to get rid of these, they are new, in the box.

100.00 shipped in the conus, please shoot me a PM with questions or offers, thanks for looking!!!!!

Quote Reply
Re: SRAM Carbon TT brake levers NIB [IRONwolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

^

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump!

I just put a set of SRAM TT Brake levers on my Cervelo--Awesome is all I can say. A tremendous improvement over the Vision aero levers I had on previously.

Of course, someone always posts the part I'm looking for on the forum AFTER I buy it!
Last edited by: Nobody: Feb 18, 09 14:13
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM Carbon TT brake levers NIB [Nobody] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi-
I'm working with much of the same equipment.
Vision levers suck... rattling all day long!
I have Profile Design on new TT bike... considering putting on SRAM levers which are new and in the box at home... what made you decide to use the SRAM levers over the Profile Design?
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM Carbon TT brake levers NIB [fasttwitchies] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I squished silicon into the vision lever bolt thingies, but that would only keep the vision levers quiet for a couple weeks at a time. (Sorry, don't mean to hijack thread.) GU works, too, as does spit and clif shot blocks. SRAM levers are as solid as a Mercedes, whereas the Visions were always like a 68 VW....make a lot of noise and don't work very well. They don't feel like they're going to cut your hands under hard braking like the knife edges on the Visions, either. Huge improvement in brake feel and modulation.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interesting method for solving the "Vision Rattle".

Thanks for the response.
Got any comparison between SRAM and Profile Design?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can find them for a lot less new

Ride Scoozy Electric Bicycles
http://www.RideScoozy.com
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM Carbon TT brake levers NIB [fasttwitchies] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Profile Design can't even design a water bottle or water bottle cage that works properly. I would not trust them with anything related to safety.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice critique.
I don't have much experience with PD... until recently, most of their stuff targeted the entry-level price point.

However, I recently purchased a Plasma LTD and it was stocked with PD levers, base bar, extensions, and stem.

I chose the Vision bars and levers, but I feel the PD is an upgrade from Vision... Vision was flexible and again, rattled until I felt like taking Xanax!

I appreciate your input.
Quote Reply