Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD Felt S32 w/ disc cover, shoes, x-lab, pedals.. everything
Quote | Reply
THANKS GUYS FOR THE OFFERS - IT HAS BEEN SOLD.

Up for sale is my Felt S32, 56CM.

Bikesportsmichigan.com did a review and couldn’t rave enough about this bike. Check it out here

Everything about this bike is awesome – the carbon bladed fork is fast, the tubing at the bottom bracket is thick and stiff, the Shimano 105 components are great, the tri saddle is comfy… Read the review if you don’t know much about this bike. I think it’s the best entry level tri bike there is.

The tires on the rear are new Michelin Speedium 2 with only 56 miles on them. The front tire in a Conntinental SuperSport 100 and still has some good life left in it.

Along with this bike, I am throwing in FREE:
Pedals – LOOK KEO’s. I love these pedals, on my next bike, I’m buying these same ones, but I’m including them here so someone can get a good deal on a full set up.
X-lab Flat wing water bottle holder – Keeps the bottle behind you for more aerodynamics, it’s also easy to grab I’ve found.
Wheel cover – Why pay 1200 for a disc? Buy my bike, and I’ll throw this wheel cover in FREE!
Helmet –Specialized AIR FORCE. Never crashed. Large 54-62 cm
Shoes – Specialized BG Sport Road Shoes if you want them. They are size EUR 43, US 10, UK 9. The shoes have worked well because I have left the top strap undone and been able to leave my shoes in the pedals coming out of T1. This has saved me tons of time, and I consistently had less than minute long transitions. Read about them here
Bike computer – Blackburn Delphi 4.0 with cadence. I still have the instructions manual too.

I’ll take the best offer.

Last edited by: .david.: Sep 17, 11 11:07
Quote Reply
Re: Felt S32 w/ disc cover, shoes, x-lab, pedals.. everything [davidwilkes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Day 2 bump.
Thanks for the offers everyone.
Quote Reply
Re: Felt S32 w/ disc cover, shoes, x-lab, pedals.. everything [davidwilkes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A little bump.. I don't want to have to eBay this thing..
Quote Reply