Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD - ZIPP 808 FRONT - Tubular - NEW - 700c - $750 SHIPPED! SOLD
Quote | Reply
I just acquired this Zipp 808 Front this week. I was told it's brand new (not sure if it's a 2008 or 2009?) and only used as a display model and that's the reason why it has a used Conti Sprinter tire on it. Sticker says, "Special Edition for Felt".

As you all probably know, the 808's ABLC dimpled rim surface combined with a rim depth of 81mm humbles any racecourse. As I mentioned, the tire is already glued on, so please make sure tire is secure and you may need to re-glue if necessary.
Wheel is sold "As-Is". Has the Sapim CX-ray spokes 18 front, 700C size, 672 grams weight.

Check out the pictures and if you have any questions, please let me know. Only reason I'm selling is because I'm going to race clinchers.

Originally asking $750 plus actual shipping, then price reduced to $750 SHIPPED anywhere in cont. US...new price below!!

SOLD!

Last edited by: mattvrick: Mar 20, 09 7:55
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP 808 FRONT - Tubular - NEW - 700c - $750 [mattvrick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP 808 FRONT - Tubular - NEW - 700c - $750 SHIPPED! [mattvrick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP for new price!
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP 808 FRONT - Tubular - NEW - 700c - $750 SHIPPED! [mattvrick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP for better & new price
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP 808 FRONT - Tubular - NEW - 700c - $750 SHIPPED! [matador] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$725 shipped and it's yours!!
Quote Reply