Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD - CYCLEOPS POWERTAP PRO 2.4 MAVIC OPEN PRO COMPLETE SETUP FOR $670
Quote | Reply
Everything you need to begin training and racing with power!

Description: CycleOps PowerTap Pro 2.4 "Coded" system with a Shimano compatible hub built on a Mavic Open Pro Wheel, 32 Spoke Count, 700c, clincher and all PowerTap Pro 2.4 electronics and accessories (two wiring harnesses, cadence wires and magnets, the 2.4 coded chest strap, 2.4 coded CPU, USB cradle, software, training DVD and manuals & original CycleOps soft case).

This item is in “used” condition but is in excellent shape. The hub itself was rebuilt by Saris on May 10, 2008 (which means they replaced all hub parts including the bearings, batteries, bolts, gaskets, caps, etc). The hub is basically new – it has never been ridden in rain or wet weather. The CPU, wiring harnesses and other accessories have been used but are in good condition and have no signs of damage or other significant wear. Included is an extra wiring harness and cadence wire (not shown in pictures) – this allows two different bikes to be used with the PowerTap wheel. The Mavic Open Pro wheel is used but inn good condition - it has not been in an accident or damaged in any way.

Bottom line...I take good care of my stuff, keep it clean, store it indoors, do routine maintenance, etc. If you are looking to get into training and racing with power, this is a great place to start.

Not Included:
Cassette, tire, tube or skewer.

Terms: I would prefer to use PayPal for payment. Buyer will be responsible for $10.00 shipping Fedex Ground.

Last edited by: IRONMOSS: Jul 15, 08 18:39
Quote Reply
Re: FS: CYCLEOPS POWERTAP PRO 2.4 MAVIC OPEN PRO COMPLETE SETUP FOR $670 [IRONMOSS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Keeping this great deal at the top of this list.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: CYCLEOPS POWERTAP PRO 2.4 MAVIC OPEN PRO COMPLETE SETUP FOR $670 [IRONMOSS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude, read the rules. You've been bumping this every day between the first thread and this one for almost a week.

8. LIMITED BUMPS: You cannot "bump" your own thread more than once every other day, and never more than 5 times in total. You may not have a friend bump your thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lemond is cycling's version of Rev Jessie Jackson." -johnnyperu 5/18/07
"Just because I suck doesn't mean my bike has to" -rickn 9/2/08
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
try ebay or tri trade the new website if no luck on here Frank
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi

Is the item sold?

J.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: CYCLEOPS POWERTAP PRO 2.4 MAVIC OPEN PRO COMPLETE SETUP FOR $670 [jesperdue] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold.
Quote Reply