Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD...2010 planet x 82/101 carbon tubulars with zipp tires
Quote | Reply
I am selling a set of 2010 Planet X 82/101 carbon wheels with brand new zipp tangente tubular tires(ridden 10 miles). The wheels have american classic hubs with sapim cx-ray spokes. The front in an 82mm rim with a zipp 700X21 tubular tire and the rear is a 101mm with a zipp 700X23 tubular tire. Both wheels are in great shape and the only reason I'm selling is due to a last minute wheel sponsorship for our team. Pictures will be posted later tonight. Asking 750.00 Thanks for lookinghttp://
Last edited by: abgcollins: Mar 24, 11 12:33
Quote Reply
Re: 2010 planet x 82/101 carbon tubulars with zipp tires [abgcollins] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: 2010 planet x 82/101 carbon tubulars with zipp tires [Curtblaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry about that, I just added the price
Quote Reply
Re: 2010 planet x 82/101 carbon tubulars with zipp tires [abgcollins] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm having trouble loading the pictures, I will email if interested. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pics please justina.green@gmail.com

Quote | Reply
If you have photo bucket or any other web hosting pic sight then simply ; Upload to photobucket (or like site), copy direct image code, paste code in the body of your ad. Thats it and good Luck!!
Quote Reply
Re: 2010 planet x 82/101 carbon tubulars with zipp tires [juicedtd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
could you send pics to adkjamis46@gmail.com? Also, where are you located?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for some possibly sweet wheels - lets see some pictures....

FF
Quote Reply
Re: 2010 planet x 82/101 carbon tubulars with zipp tires [FastFreddyFour] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hope this works for the pictures.

http://s1207.photobucket.com/...bb463/litespeed1968/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Those the wheels I sold you in November?
I saw your add last week and was wondering as that's not a build that you come across all too often - using CX-Rays spokes with the AC hubs.....didn't work out for you??....and a free bump.

Michael
Quote Reply
Re: 2010 planet x 82/101 carbon tubulars with zipp tires [MKirk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Michael, I really liked the wheels but our team picked up a LBS as a sponsor and he wanted us on wheels that he sells. So, I'm riding Zipps and the Planet X wheels are hanging in the basement.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll vouch for these wheels for the short period I had them. I put maybe 100 miles on them. These are much lighter than the standard PX build...unfortunately since I sold the wheels I didn't keep the weights. Here are some high res photos of the wheels if anyone is interested.

http://www.mlkimages.com/...EG5#1174411916_jz8DD

Good luck with the sale......
Quote Reply
Re: 2010 planet x 82/101 carbon tubulars with zipp tires [MKirk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shoot me an email justina.green@gmail.com yours isn't posted in your profile.

Quote | Reply
are these wheels still available??
Quote Reply