Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: Zipp 404 rear wheel, 700c clincher, shimano, dimpled carbon, 2005 model, EBAY BIN - $350.00
Quote | Reply
SOLD

Gary and I must be on the same wavelength here in San Diego.

FS: 2005 Zipp 404 clincher 700c rear wheel with dimples. Also included is a Vittoria Diamante Pro Light tire. The wheel was used in approximately 4 races last year (3 olympics and a half-ironman) before I purchased a Powertap system. The wheel and tire have been in my closet ever since.

On Ebay with a Buy-it-Now Price of $350.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/...K:MESE:IT&ih=008

Last edited by: thorpedo: Jun 27, 06 15:22
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 404 rear wheel, 700c clincher, shimano, dimpled carbon, 2005 model, EBAY BIN - $350.00 [thorpedo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I found out about this just 2 hours too late...
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 404 rear wheel, 700c clincher, shimano, dimpled carbon, 2005 model, EBAY BIN - $350.00 [Trirunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The item may still be available. The buyer's location is Belgium. As noted in the offering, I will only ship to the United States. I am waiting to hear if he/she has a United States address. If not, the item will be relisted.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 404 rear wheel, 700c clincher, shimano, dimpled carbon, 2005 model, EBAY BIN - $350.00 [thorpedo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please let me know ahead of time if that happens.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 404 rear wheel, 700c clincher, shimano, dimpled carbon, 2005 model, EBAY BIN - $350.00 [Trirunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent you a PM regarding this wheel.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My Ebay situation with an international bidder has now been resolved and this wheel is now available for sale. I have not yet relisted on Ebay because I would rather avoid another situation and sell to somene in the United States on Slowtwictch. Trirunner has the first shot at the wheel and then I will offer it to those who previously sent PMs expressing interest. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am taking it. I will take care of Paypal payment today.
Quote Reply