Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: Wired SRM, Specialized FACT 172.5mm, 135mm BCD 39/53, PowerControl V
Quote | Reply
Update 2011-11-19: sold via a popular auction site. Thanks for your interest!

Hi everyone - I'm selling a wired SRM. Asking $1150 now $1100 shipped. Fully compatible with SRAM and Shimano 10-speed drivetrains, as well as Campy 10. (You'll need new chainrings for Campy 11.) I used this with a SRAM Red drivetrain without any issues whatsoever.

You'll get:
- SRM wired power meter for Specialized FACT cranks, 135mm Campy-compatible BCD, black with black sticker. Serviced at SRM in March of 2010 and last calibrated in August of 2010.
- SRM PowerControl V head, black. Serviced at SRM in March of 2010. This PowerControl is rare in that it features the "online" mode, meaning that it has two data ports on the pack (labeled "sensor" and "online/charger"). This way, you can connect it to a computer and see power data in real time!
- Campagnolo chainrings: Record 39T and Chorus 53T.
- two spare Campagnolo chainring bolts (retail $80 for a set of 5)
- One pair of Specialized FACT carbon cranks, 172.5mm. These are compatible with all Specialized OSBB frames (i.e. some Tarmac and Transition series frames), as well as all BB30 frames (Cannondale, etc.). (If you don't want the cranks, let me know and we can negotiate a lower price.)
- Bottom bracket mounted pickup wire with fork mounted speed sensor, plus a wheel magnet, some handy adhesive tape, O-rings and a handful of zip ties.
- USB cable for connecting to a computer (software is available for Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows)
- Charging cable ("wall wart") for PowerControl.

The PowerControl V works with a coded HR strap (i.e. Polar). I can include one for an extra few dollars.

Everything works flawlessly. The chainrings have about 1500 miles on them, and the cranks are missing a little paint. This translates to about 100 hours of use. The crank battery is rated for 1400 hours and the PowerControl battery still holds a charge with absolutely no problem.

Photos are available on request (which is code for "I'm at work and don't have photos yet"). Local pickup in the Bay Area is also welcome. I stand by my sales and guarantee satisfaction.

.__o
._`\<,_
(_)/ (_)
Last edited by: jsoltren: Nov 19, 10 11:03
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Wired SRM, Specialized FACT 172.5mm, 135mm BCD 39/53, PowerControl V [jsoltren] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I finally got to take some photos! I can sell the SRM by itself ($1000) or with cranks ($100). If you have cranks already, I will install them for free! This will work with any BB30 bike. Please make an offer, I want to get this out of here! (More high res photos are online at http://picasaweb.google.com/...ren/MoreBikeStuff02#)

Front of SRM: (handlebar bracket, USB cable and charger included but not shown)

Back of SRM - note dual ports on rear of PC V for "online mode"

Showing that everything works:

Front of the (optional) cranks:

Rear of the (optional) cranks:

.__o
._`\<,_
(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Wired SRM, Specialized FACT 172.5mm, 135mm BCD 39/53, PowerControl V [jsoltren] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop: $1000 shipped for everything. Will go to a popular online auction site this weekend.

.__o
._`\<,_
(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
These are posted to a popular online auction site with a starting bid much less than my asking price. I reserve the right to either end the auction early, or let it run to completion. Thanks for your interest!

.__o
._`\<,_
(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply