Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: Used Hed 3 front wheel, 700c, clincher......
Quote | Reply
I bought this wheel as a demo, I think it was in 2002. It's only been used to race on and I'd estimate that it has about 2,000 miles on it.

It's not perfectly true but it's not all that bad. The bearings could stand to be replaced but it's completely raceable as it is
right now.

I don't have a pic available at the moment but there's a pic of it on my bike in my profile. If it's not sold by this afternoon I'll post a pic when I get home. The wheel has no decals.

The wheel does not include a tire, tube or QR. It has a computer magnet that I'll leave on. Price will include shipping and I'll only ship to the lower 48 states.

Please note: 100% of the sale price will go to the Steve Larsen Memorial Fund. If you want this wheel simply make a minimum donation of $175 to the link below to help Steve Larsen's family. When you've done that you can e-mail me the receipt along with your shipping address and I'll send it. My e-mail address is: beatnic_45@hotmail.com

PM me for any questions about this wheel. Thanks for looking.

NOTE: Contact me before making your donation to insure that this wheel has not already been sold...

To buy this wheel go here and make a minimum donation of $175: http://www.worldtri.com/...rsenmemorialfund.htm
Last edited by: paul_tx: May 22, 09 6:49
Quote Reply
Re: Used Hed 3 front wheel, 700c, clincher.... [paul_tx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd

Upcoming Races
IM RI 70.3
Quote Reply