Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: Polar s725x HRM with bike speed / cadence monitors
Quote | Reply
Last year in a hangover induced spending spree I bought this expensive heart rate monitor. Long story short, it always tells me that I’m about to have a heart attach so I’m not using it and can probably count on 1 hand the amount of times I have.

Anyway, it’s a nice bit of kit and it seems a shame to just let it sit in a drawer. I paid US$369 but would be happy to sell it for less than half that (or just about anything really, make an offer).

The watch will obviously come with chest strap and also attachments so you can measure your bike speed and cadence and a bike mount. It's all as new.
You can also buy an optional foot pod so you can measure running metrics. The watch is waterproof and you can download all of your training data to a computer etc.

If you want more details on the watch either ask me or got to http://www.polarusa.com/us-en/products/running_multisport/S725X/

Last edited by: moulli: May 21, 09 20:36
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Polar s725x HRM with bike speed / cadence monitors [moulli] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in selling the speed sensor, a la carte?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Polar s725x HRM with bike speed / cadence monitors [justfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, gone already.
Quote Reply