Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: Giro Aerohead Ultimate Wiggins TT Helmet Package 165 shipped to the lower 48 UPS ground
Quote | Reply
Looks unused to me. I only used it once. It has sat from 2018 to now in a closet in the dark. No UV damage obviously.

Have to assume it was team issue and perhaps a spare since pro's I know are tough on stuff...this is "like new" overall. No chips, no dings, etc.

Pod (carrying case), two lenses (one mirror grey and one grey). Also included.

Size large.

The fastest helmet out there. No vents - pure speed- read reviews and check this out - but this is what you want for a 40k tt if you going for max speed.

No crash history.

No abuse.

No stories.

Super nice looking helmet.

Not made any more as far as I know...fastest helmet perhaps ever.

Am only selling as sold TT bike and just not doing TT's any longer.

New they were 550. Will sell for 165 with shipping to the lower 48. Paypal item (to protect you and me best).

You probably won't see another one of these ever for sale....I have never seen another one. Team issue I believe. I bought it on eBay and just never used it...from a team member afaik.

The shiny stuff on the helmet is likely my hand's having just been washed. It is matt and so it looks amazing but will show things.

Last edited by: jcb-memphis: Feb 22, 24 14:18
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Giro Aerohead Ultimate Wiggins TT Helmet Package 195 shipped to the lower 48 UPS ground [jcb-memphis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ttt size large aero helmet, giro aerohead ultimate
New lower price 150 dollars plus 25 to ship to lower 48, so 175 total.
Last edited by: jcb-memphis: Mar 11, 23 18:43
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Giro Aerohead Ultimate Wiggins TT Helmet Package 195 shipped to the lower 48 UPS ground [jcb-memphis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey I’m interested do you still have the helmet?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Giro Aerohead Ultimate Wiggins TT Helmet Package 195 shipped to the lower 48 UPS ground [Steveablake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I do. PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi! Is this still available?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested & does it come with the shield?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Giro Aerohead Ultimate Wiggins TT Helmet Package 195 shipped to the lower 48 UPS ground [super1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is still for sale

Comes with two shields (that appear mint) in the included pod. Appears unused - I never used it (had planned on it but issues precluded TT's last summer/fall). I want someone else to have access to what is to date the fasted helmet made as far as I know.

It is the ultimate model. d

PM me if you want it. PayPal only please. Shipping to continental US (lower 48) is included.
Last edited by: jcb-memphis: Nov 25, 23 17:50
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PRICE DROP
$165 shipped to the lower 48.
PM me - will sell to responders in the order of their response. Paypal only.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Quote Reply