Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: 2008 Rear Flash Point 80 wheel - lower price
Quote | Reply
Hello, for sale is a rear Flash Point 80 wheel and skewer for sale. It is 80mm, clincher and has a Shimano compatible freehub. I will sell it for $449 shipped to you anywhere in the Continental USA. It is in great shape as you would expect for approx. 200 miles. I removed the stickers because they were too flashy, but new ones could be easily installed by you. If you would like pictures, please send me your e-mail address. I ship within 24 hrs of payment via paypal, just like I did today for the front FP80 I just sold to another member on this forum. Thanks, Adam Please PM me, or call (252)259-7346 if you have any questions (but please not after 10:00 pm eastern time as I have 2 little kids.)
Last edited by: albush1: Jun 3, 09 18:38
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2008 Rear Flash Point 80 wheel [albush1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
to all who are interested in buying from him..very dependable and a true gentleman..a free bump for him

ps - what did the wife say about the frame
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2008 Rear Flash Point 80 wheel [mike s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mike - thanks for the bump! Regarding the frame, I told her I would sell the Cannondale I had, so she is good. It was good meeting you and the stuff you sold me is perfect. I wish you the best, Adam
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Last edited by: albush1: Apr 30, 09 18:04
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello, this is one last bump before ebay, I's much rather a ST'r get this great low mileage wheel. Thanks, Adam
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello - last bump with lower price of 449 shipped. I promise you'll love this wheel at this price! I can ship today once I receive paypal. Thanks, Adam
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2008 Rear Flash Point 80 wheel - lower price [albush1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you sold the wheel?
Quote Reply
SOLD: 2008 Rear Flash Point 80 wheel - lower price [whizzards23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for those who had interest, but I sold the wheel and the guy is very happy with it - thanks!!
Quote Reply