Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD!!! Selle Italia SLR Teknologika Saddle - $200 Shipped
Quote | Reply
SOLD!!!

SOLD: Selle Italia SLR Teknologika Saddle - $200 Shipped

I am selling a BRAND NEW Selle Italia SLR Teknologika saddle. This is a super-light 120g saddle WITH padding. This is the FLOW model - the one with the cutout. I bought it for my wife's bike, but it never got used. She sat on it for less than five minutes on the trainer and decided she didn't like it. Unfortunately, I tossed the box and tags, so I can't return the saddle. Figures ...

The saddle is brand new - there is not a mark on it. You can't even tell it was ever clamped - the rails are absolutely perfect. The only thing you're not getting is the box. That will save you big money! Get a sweet saddle at a great price and shave some precious weight off your bike. Check out the prices for this saddle online:

eBay ($305): http://cgi.ebay.com/Selle-Italia-SLR-Te ... 18Q2el1247

Jenson ($389): http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product/ ... addle.aspx

Those prices don't even include shipping and / or tax! In comparison, my price is a real deal!

My price is $200, and includes shipping in the US. Look at the links - you know this is a good deal. I can take cash locally (San Diego area), or can take PayPal from the rest of you (instant transfers only - no credit cards please, unless you cover the fees).

I can send photos upon request - just give me your email address.

Thanks for looking.

Brian
Last edited by: BrianT: Jan 21, 09 12:18
Quote Reply
Re: Selle Italia SLR Teknologika Saddle - $200 [BrianT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I received some questions about the saddle. Yes, it does have the center channel cut-out, which I believe means it is the "Flow" version of the saddle. I apologize if one of the links does not reflect that.

I can send photos if you provide an email address ... just let me know.

Thanks.

Brian
Last edited by: BrianT: Jan 12, 09 7:54
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

*** Price lowered to $200 shipped in the US. I can accept PayPal transfers or credit cards if you cover the fee.

Email or PM me for photos or with questions.

Thanks.

Brian
Last edited by: BrianT: Jan 12, 09 7:54
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One last try - price lowered to $200 shipped in the US.

Brian
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One more try.

I've also listed a 116 gram Omni Racer seat post (27.2mm x 320mm) and I'll make someone a great deal if they want both items.

Brian
Quote Reply