Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD!!! Kestrel KM40 $1200 dollars, price drop
Quote | Reply
I have for sale a Kestrel KM40 am asking $1450 for it. What's included in the deal are the training and Zipp racing wheels that are with the bike now also some new tubular tires, never used and I will have the bike professionally packed and shipped.

Bike Description:

It's black, size 56cm frame with minor cosmetic blemishes on frame (mostly top tube and chain stay), very minor, but worth mentioning. Its' 9sp, with full dura ace group except for the carbon crank. It shifts very well. I just replaced the internal rear shifting cable this past November. The aero bars are vision tech carbon, suggest to replace the arm rest pads. Chris King headset, which is in great condition no signs of corrosion or wear. Cranks are 175mm, with bb in good condition as well. Saddle is Selle San Marco with Alien carbon seat post.

The wheels are tubular even the training wheels. Wheels are 650c, race wheels are full carbon disc (Zipp 840) and front is Zipp ZR1. Wheels are true and run smooth, new rubber on all of them, professionally glued as well. I will include 2 new tubluar tires with the purchase as well, never used, still have stickers on them.

I have pic's of the bike, please PM or email me and I can get them to you. This is a really great bike, I loved it and still do. Races done on it are from IM, 1/2 IM, Oly and sprint, and numerous TT's and duathlons. I raced with the bike for over a year, kept it in great shape. The best part about this bike is that it can climb hills, it's a great bike, the next owner will love this purchase.

Email: parkerb@canton.edu

Last edited by: BladesofSteel: Mar 9, 09 12:57
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kestrel KM40 w/ Zipp wheelset, 56cm (Now w/Pics!) [BladesofSteel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is a really nice bike with a lot of stuff included. Good luck selling!!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kestrel KM40 w/ Zipp wheelset, 56cm (Now w/Pics!) [BladesofSteel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Might you be interested in selling the race wheels separately? I'm really only interested in the rear disc though...

Re: FS: Kestrel KM40 w/ Zipp wheelset, 56cm (Now w/Pics!) [chewgl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would really like to keep this intact, but please check back in another few days to a week, if nothing has moved by then perhaps I would consider.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: PRICE DROP Kestrel KM40 w/ Zipp wheelset, 56cm (Now w/Pics!) [BladesofSteel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP and PRICE DROP TO $1350
Quote Reply
Re: FS: PRICE DROP Kestrel KM40 w/ Zipp wheelset, 56cm (Now w/Pics!) [BladesofSteel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump, Price drop to $1250 plus shipping! This is a solid bike, KM40 frame is mono contruction, not the 2 piece construction of later models, it's a great bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP IT UP
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1200 plus shipping, please make offers, this has to go.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kestrel KM40 $1200 dollars, price drop [BladesofSteel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey what year is it and how many miles does it have on it?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kestrel KM40 $1200 dollars, price drop [SamMetzger333] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This frame is from 1998 and the amount of miles it has on it from me, as I bought it used from the previous owner, are around 1500 miles. I owned it for a little over a year, rode it for races, some training rides and also TT's.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Already have one of these but this is a steal especially with the race wheels. Somebody needs to buy this ...
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kestrel KM40 $1200 dollars, price drop [TriDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed! This is a steal! A well rounded training and racing setup. Turnkey. Why get an entry level bike for the same price when somebody can get this. I already have one though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for a great DEAL
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kestrel KM40 $1200 dollars, price drop [matador] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This has been sold, thanks to all for looking!!
Quote Reply