Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by gdp007
Last edited by: gdp007: Oct 23, 09 20:03
Re: Rudy Project Sunglasses for Sale RYDON, WIZAARD, EQUINOX SX, and KETYUM [gdp007] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the Ketyum Ti's. Do you have any pics?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy Project Sunglasses for Sale RYDON, WIZAARD, EQUINOX SX, and KETYUM [gdp007] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which other lenses do yo have for the Equinox SX?
Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy Project Sunglasses for Sale RYDON, WIZAARD, EQUINOX SX, and KETYUM [highside915] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For a picture, check out http://www.e-rudy.com/...amp;item_id=SN898692

same but not polarized, and includes the second set of lenses. Brand new, never used, so that pic should work fine.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you post a pic of the ekynox glasses? I have seen the white/blue but never the racing red you mentioned.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the ketyums. Please email me payment details at highside915@yahoo.com

thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy Project Sunglasses for Sale RYDON, WIZAARD, EQUINOX SX, and KETYUM [djarecke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are white, with a lens called "Racing Red"
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy Project Sunglasses for Sale RYDON, WIZAARD, EQUINOX SX, and KETYUM [highside915] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Done
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Used Pair of Equinox SX Sport/Team Issue, White, Laser Blue and Racing Red, plus hard case and cleaning cloth $65 shipped, and have some extra lenses available. "

Any idea which other lenses? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Ekynox SX with racing red and laser blue lenses.

You can contact me at djarecke@gmail.com to describe your payment requirments.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ill take the Rydon's if they are available.

http://www.TriScottsdale.org
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Payment sent
Quote Reply