Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Roval Fusee Star Wheelset, with Mich PR3’s, Wheel bag & Skewers
Quote | Reply
I bought this wheel set in 2007, trained on them for 1 month and used it for one Ironman race. I’m selling them with a set of colour matched Michelin Pro Race 3’s and the sale includes Roval padded wheel bag and Roval titanium skewer set. I’m looking for $600, plus shipping or make me an offer, they gotta go!

Click here for pic: http://www.tredz.co.uk/.Specialized-Roval-Fusee-Star-Road-Wheels-2008_7022.htm
If you’re interested, email me and I’ll send you pic’s of my wheels.

This wheel provides all the aero advantages and style of the Star hub such as aerodynamics and drive efficiency, but with a more traditional, lightweight aluminum rim.

Features include,
  • Aerodynamically superior design yields 50% less frontal area, minimizing wind drag
  • E5 alloy low-profile aero seamless, machined rim (21mm W x 24mm H), precision machined braking surface
  • Super stiff and strong cold forged 7075 A1 5-point Star Hubs
  • 20/20 2-into-1 spoke pattern maximizes power transfer
  • Custom DT Aerolite butted spokes, 2.0mm round / 2.3 x 0.9mm bladed
  • Roval custom self-aligning hidden nipples with nylon threadlock
  • Equipped with Shimano 10 spd compatible cassette body
  • Roval Titanium quick releases
  • Approximate Wheelset weight: 1750g
  • Approximate Q/R weight: 91g/set

Contact Chris at macmillanc@rogers.com
Quote Reply
Re: Roval Fusee Star Wheelset, with Mich PR3’s, Wheel bag & Skewers [chris_mac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I really want to get these wheels out of the basement.

How about $450 plus shipping? Anyone??
Quote Reply
Re: Roval Fusee Star Wheelset, with Mich PR3’s, Wheel bag & Skewers [chris_mac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
just a bump. I have a set and love them. smooth, high quality. 3000+ training miles so far, and perfectly true
Quote Reply
Re: Roval Fusee Star Wheelset, with Mich PR3’s, Wheel bag & Skewers [mrcrashrr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, they are beautiful wheels and very high quality.
Now I just need to sell them!
Quote Reply
Re: Roval Fusee Star Wheelset, with Mich PR3, Wheel bag & Skewers [chris_mac] PRICE LOWERED [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

How about $400...anyone?
Quote Reply