Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post deleted by maxtbicycle
Re: Hello everyone, I am selling all of my bicycle collection. It is time to move on. [maxtbicycle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's great and all but wrong sub forum.
Quote Reply
Re: Hello everyone, I am selling all of my bicycle collection. It is time to move on. [maxtbicycle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You probably want to delete this thread.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is your house where beam bikes go to die?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Perhaps not delete It, but change it from a for sale thread to hey look at my cool bikes thread. It's pretty interesting to flip through.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We can also talk about bikes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Always loved the Cheetah. What size is the Nbr 2 bike? I am 6'1" with short legs 31" inseam. What is the ball park price, without the wheels?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OMG......dat Lotus with the gold wheels. :O
Quote Reply
Re: Hello everyone, I am selling all of my bicycle collection. It is time to move on. [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello, thanks for your interest, it is being sold in progress. Still have #1 & 3, have great day.
Last edited by: maxtbicycle: Oct 6, 17 18:20
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have anything that will fit someone who is 6'3"?
Quote Reply
Re: Hello everyone, I am selling all of my bicycle collection. It is time to move on. [bguttery345] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hardly anything in your collection looks like a bike. Don't blame you for moving on.
Last edited by: NealH: Oct 6, 17 10:08
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

How about the Corima? What size is it? Do you have the seat post for it?

Once, I was fast. But I got over it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
just wanted to say, amazing collection.

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello Max,
What a crying shame about the Lotus’s please could I DM with some questions about them?
Paul
Quote Reply
Re: Hello everyone, I am selling all of my bicycle collection. It is time to move on. [Morelock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you Morelock.
Quote Reply
Re: Hello everyone, I am selling all of my bicycle collection. It is time to move on. [hblake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Corima Fox is currently in process of being sold. I do have another one in yellow and is beautiful. I will post photos soon this week, thank you.
Quote Reply
Re: Hello everyone, I am selling all of my bicycle collection. It is time to move on. [hblake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Corima Fox still has complete original parts. Currently is in transaction of being sold.
Quote Reply
Re: Hello everyone, I am selling all of my bicycle collection. It is time to move on. [bguttery345] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All of the Zipp bikes with Large frames and large beams would fit you well. I have 3 more in natural glossy carbon in L frame L beam 3001 and 2001. Also, all of my Cat Cheetah bikes are uncut and they all would fit you also. You still have plenty of room to raise the seat post up, thank you for asking.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have anything that would fit someone 5'8". Stack ~ 500, Reach ~400? It would be a fixed gear project, so horizontal/track dropouts would be ideal.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello Max,
Would it be possible to inform the Lotus 110 Club of the serial numbers of the Aerodyne framed 110s you have.
We would be grateful if you could inform any buyers about our club.
Thank you
Paul
Quote Reply
Re: Hello everyone, I am selling all of my bicycle collection. It is time to move on. [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NYTRO must have loved to see him coming in the door!

Habitual line stepper.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You have price list?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Everything in those pics is up for sale?

2024: Bevoman, Galveston, Alcatraz, Marble Falls, Santa Cruz
Quote Reply
Re: Hello everyone, I am selling all of my bicycle collection. It is time to move on. [BBLOEHR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, everything is for sale until the last one. I have more bikes and will post soon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How do you know prices?
Quote Reply

Prev Next