Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
2008 Felt B2 Frame/Fork
Quote | Reply
Thought about selling my 2008 Felt B2 frame and upgrading. Anyone interested in a B2 frame and fork? I have the bayonet fork and an Easton aerofork and some extras.
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Felt B2 Frame/Fork [sctriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Depending on size and price I might be
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Felt B2 Frame/Fork [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My bad, 52cm. Purchased new in June 2008.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much? It looks like you are cleaning house.
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Felt B2 Frame/Fork [DC Tri guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$1800 OBO will include the bayonet and easton aero fork and matching adamo saddle.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,
If the frame is not sold, please contact me. 202-213-7921.
Thanks,
Art
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Felt B2 Frame/Fork [lacticburn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Hi,
If the frame is not sold, please contact me. 202-213-7921.
Thanks,
Art

Frame is still available. PM me for pics.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My B2 frame and 2 forks still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price reduction!! $1650!! One last try before it goes to ebay.
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Felt B2 Frame/Fork PIC ADDED [sctriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Here is the B2 ready for Augusta. Still available.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM'd you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a technical question for you here as I'm a little clueless about the bayonet fork system. How can this be switched back and forth between the bayonet and a conventional fork from a third party? I didn't know this was possible. Thanks. (Don't mean to change the focus of your thread. Good like selling it. It's a sweet bike--wish it were a little bigger size.)
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Felt B2 Frame/Fork PIC ADDED [tkeru408] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I have a technical question for you here as I'm a little clueless about the bayonet fork system. How can this be switched back and forth between the bayonet and a conventional fork from a third party? I didn't know this was possible. Thanks. (Don't mean to change the focus of your thread. Good like selling it. It's a sweet bike--wish it were a little bigger size.)
I have never put a bayonet fork on a non-bayonet fork felt bike before. BUT, I have worked on a couple DA's and other bayonet systems. The Bayonet for uses the same 1" headset as other felt tt bikes and it basically installs like other forks with an integrated headset. There is a stem preload adjuster that sits on top of the head tube that is used to take up any slack between the adjustable stem and the headset. This video may clear up what I am trying to say: http://video.google.com/...5812771845803748651#

I do know that the Bayonet 2 fork assemply is about 200 grams less then the orginal version.

-Kevin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It will accept any 1" Fork. Just need to get a 1" integrated headset.
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Felt B2 Frame/Fork PIC ADDED [KevinTX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks to both of you for the replies. I never realized that bikes that come with bayonet forks could also accept regular forks. Of course, it makes sense that they would, but I've never fiddled around with a bayonet fork system before.

Cheers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Frame Sold!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just wanted to give some positive feedback for my transaction with sctriguy.
Great communication, item, and shipping - thanks!!
Last edited by: sanjomaz: Oct 6, 09 8:16
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Felt B2 Frame/Fork PIC ADDED [sanjomaz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My pleasure!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just noticed your bike, is it sold or still available? thanks
eric
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Felt B2 Frame/Fork PIC ADDED [eharf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I should have a 2007 54 Felt DA up in a week or so if any one is interested. Sorry if I am hijacking, but I figured that it had already sold soo......
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Felt B2 Frame/Fork PIC ADDED [KevinTX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
I have never put a bayonet fork on a non-bayonet fork felt bike before. BUT, I have worked on a couple DA's and other bayonet systems. The Bayonet for uses the same 1" headset as other felt tt bikes and it basically installs like other forks with an integrated headset. There is a stem preload adjuster that sits on top of the head tube that is used to take up any slack between the adjustable stem and the headset. This video may clear up what I am trying to say: http://video.google.com/...5812771845803748651#

I do know that the Bayonet 2 fork assemply is about 200 grams less then the orginal version.

I have always wondered about that... specifically whether or not you could put a Bayonet fork on a non-bayonet bike. I have a 2009 Felt B12, so the old B2 mold before the Bayonet. I have always wondered if I could in theory put a bayonet fork on there if I really wanted to. Does anyone have any idea if that would work?
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Felt B2 Frame/Fork PIC ADDED [tgarson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes it will work
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Felt B2 Frame/Fork PIC ADDED [campyrick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested, please keep me posted. What are the other components? how many miles are on the bike and why are you selling? where do you live, can I pick it up if we make a deal? Thanks, i from NY.
Eric
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Felt B2 Frame/Fork PIC ADDED [eharf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is a 2007 DA frame, not the complete bike. It is a 54 and it will include the bayonet fork, 3 stems, and a dura ace rear brake. It is in great shape. Let me know if you are still interested in the frame. Sounds like you wanted a complete bike.
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Felt B2 Frame/Fork PIC ADDED [campyrick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was looking for a complete bike, but I can work with just the frame fork and rear brakes. Please advise your thoughts on price and where your located, I would want to see the frame and pick it up. Thanks Eric
Quote Reply

Prev Next