Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: RARE! P5-6 Cervelo 3T Aduro Aero Bar Brand New, Never Installed! [ake_n_bake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shot payment over for the bars last night that you confirmed receiving. Just wondering why you're bumping the thread showing them as available still?

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Re: RARE! P5-6 Cervelo 3T Aduro Aero Bar Brand New, Never Installed! [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bars are still available. Bump!
Quote Reply
Re: RARE! P5-6 Cervelo 3T Aduro Aero Bar Brand New, Never Installed! [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Following up to confirm shipment of the bars. Will follow up once I've received.

Note to others: he apparently had two sets. So there's another set availble. I'll let him jump in to clarify.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks Bill. I hope the bars reach you well and that you can share pics of your P5 after you have them installed!

To everyone else, I do have 2 more sets of Aduro bars to sell. I purchased them from the Garmin Sharp team after they switched sponsorship to Cannondale. They are directly from their team and have never been installed or used, as I mentioned in my description. I bought one to build with a P3 but ended up getting a P5 and the other two I bought for local buyers who expressed interest but the deals fell through so I have 2 left to sell now. Please PM if you have any questions. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: RARE! P5-6 Cervelo 3T Aduro Aero Bar Brand New, Never Installed! [ake_n_bake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will do Ake!

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sunday bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just received the bars. Packed extremely well and brand new! Great seller.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just PM'd - would like to buy the Aduro bars
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Only 1 Aduro Bar and P5-6 fork left! Bump!
Quote Reply
Re: 3T Aduro Aero Bar and Stages Power Meter (165mm Ultegra 6800) for sale! [ake_n_bake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: 3T Aduro Aero Bar and Stages Power Meter (165mm Ultegra 6800) for sale! [ake_n_bake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still have the 6 fork. Do you have the fairing pieces too? Price?
Quote Reply
Re: 3T Aduro Aero Bar and Stages Power Meter (165mm Ultegra 6800) for sale! [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will the bars work on any bike? or just a cervelo? Sorry I am a newbie.

Eric
Quote Reply
Re: 3T Aduro Aero Bar and Stages Power Meter (165mm Ultegra 6800) for sale! [Eroc43] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pmed and emailed on the stages. Is it still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5-6 3T Aduro Aero Bar for sale! [ake_n_bake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any chance the bar is still available? How much?
Quote Reply
Re: RARE! P5-6 Cervelo 3T Aduro Aero Bar Brand New, Never Installed! [Ducoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
how much for the bars
and how much for the fork
I have been toying with upgrading my p5-3 to a p5-6.
Quote Reply
Re: RARE! P5-6 Cervelo 3T Aduro Aero Bar Brand New, Never Installed! [harshc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Bars and fork still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump!! Bars still for sale. Open to reasonable offers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Happy Easter everyone! Bars still available for offers! Don't be shy!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much are you asking for the aerobars? Would they work on a 2013 P3?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand new 3T Aduro aero bar for Cervelo P5, Garmin 910 XT BNIB, X-lab Hydration, 105 Brifters [ake_n_bake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent you a PM, I'm keen on the bars.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looking for a single bottle mount bridge for some Aduro aerobars, do you have any?
Quote Reply

Prev Next