rear derailleur: DA 7800
front derailleur: DA 7800
shifters: DA7800
Brakes:DA 7700
Cranks: FSA compact
... everything in the picture
$1250 plus actual shipping

Or,
Frame, Fork, headset, stem, bar, saddle, & aerobar!
(basically eveything except drivetrain and brakes)
$650 plus actual shipping

Last edited by: leoner: Dec 13, 10 9:53
Quote Reply
Re: Quintana Roo TiPhoon 55cm (700c) $960 with 10 Dura Ace $960, or frame & fork $760 [leoner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have this bike in the same size and year. It hurts to see it being offered for so little. Good luck with the sale and I know it will make someone happy.
Quote Reply
Re: Quintana Roo TiPhoon 55cm (700c) $960 with 10 Dura Ace $960, or frame & fork $760 [leoner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for an awesome deal! doooode, i wish this was a 51 or 53.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is the actual top tube length? I seem to remember that they had strange sizing or something...maybe that was the seattube that was really short for the top tube size?? Anyway what is your inseam and height, I may be interested. Much Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Quintana Roo TiPhoon 55cm (700c) New Price & Geometry [leoner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Update for Geometry & New Prices

Quote Reply
Re: Quintana Roo TiPhoon 55cm (700c) New Price & Geometry [leoner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Update for new configuration & lower price

Quote Reply
Re: Quintana Roo TiPhoon 55cm (700c) 10 speed Dura Ace - Complete Bike $1250 [leoner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for a 'most bike for the dollar' deal of a lifetime. No relation to seller.
Quote Reply
Re: Quintana Roo TiPhoon 55cm (700c) 10 speed Dura Ace - Complete Bike $1250 [leoner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: Quintana Roo TiPhoon 55cm (700c) 10 speed Dura Ace - Complete Bike $1250 [grnfsh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is. Since it didn't sell here my plan was to put it up on eBay but I've been busy with the Holiday activities. If you're interested let me know before the end of the week otherwise it's off to eBay with a "Buy it now" of $1400.

Cheers!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Leoner, looking at the geometry, I think this may be to small for me. Thank you anyhow.
Last edited by: grnfsh: Dec 27, 10 8:42
Quote Reply