Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

QR wetsuit Men's Med/Lg Short Superfull $100 shipped
Quote | Reply
I have a QR wetsuit, Men's Med/Lg Short Superfull model which was one of their higher end suits. Good shape, no tears and raced in twice by me with a couple training swims. I'm 5'9" and 165# and fit me well.

Last edited by: Miljack: Jan 8, 16 13:48
Quote Reply
Re: QR wetsuit Med/Lg Short Superfull $100 shipped [Miljack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Men's?
Quote Reply
Re: QR wetsuit Med/Lg Short Superfull $100 shipped [TriFlo15] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks for the heads up, Men's suit, ad edited to reflect.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anybody?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New site software! Nice upgrade ST!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you take $80 for it? I'm new to all of this.
Quote Reply
Re: QR wetsuit Med/Lg Short Superfull $100 shipped [bumpme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Payment sent. Thanks again.
Quote Reply
Re: QR wetsuit Men's Med/Lg Short Superfull $100 shipped [Miljack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jack just wanted to let you know that the wetsuit is defective. There is no zipper stop on the top of the wetsuit and the last 20 zippers are missing!!!! Since this is the case the wetsuit does not seal correctly and lets in A LOT of water. I'd like to receive a refund or receive have the wetsuit fixed (if possible) and have you refund me the costs.

Please let me know how you'd like to proceed.
Quote Reply
Re: QR wetsuit Men's Med/Lg Short Superfull $100 shipped [bumpme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sent an email to handle, sorry about the zipper. I didn't see it, or would not have shipped it to you.
Quote Reply
Re: QR wetsuit Men's Med/Lg Short Superfull $100 shipped [Miljack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The buyer was not aware of the QR zipper feature "breakaway" benefit. I'm waiting to hear back from him that he understands this function of the wetsuit.

Jack
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wetsuit is sold and the buyer is happy/understands the "breakaway" zipper feature...

Thanks ST!
Quote Reply