Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Project 321 Lefty Fork Adapter for 1 1/8" head tube non-cannondale mountain bikes
Quote | Reply
http://www.project321.com/bikeadapters.php

Take a look at the website for additional information, but: I have a used, albeit slightly, lefty adapter for an 1 1/8" head tube, or 1 1/2" tapered to 1 1/8". Uses your standard headset and crown race. This is for the non-bonded lefty fork. The newest leftys have the "tripleclamps" bonded to the fork and the steerer tube is the only thing that is removable. On the older models the fork is 4 pieces - fork, steerer, a top clamp and bottom clamp. This adapter is for that fork, it replaces the steerer and top/bottom clamps.

With this setup you can take your normal mountain bike and run a lefty fork on it. I run this setup on my mountain bikes and love it! I purchased the wrong adapter initially when I did the change over from a standard fork and had to purchase another adapter kit (because I had a bonded fork). I've had this sitting in my closet since. It is billet aluminum, and is a pretty cool piece. On the website it is the one on the right, new = $200 + Shipping. I'm looking for $85 - Shipped.
Quote Reply
Re: Project 321 Lefty Fork Adapter for 1 1/8" head tube non-cannondale mountain bikes [ericstevens73] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
48 hour bump... Wow, these things bounce to page 3 and 4 quickly! Means an active forum, that's a good thing!
Quote Reply
Re: Project 321 Lefty Fork Adapter for 1 1/8" head tube non-cannondale mountain bikes [ericstevens73] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A couple of guys interested - no takers yet. If one of you is interested, let's hear it. Off to Ebay tomorrow...
Quote Reply