Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by tweickelberg
Last edited by: tweickelberg: Mar 14, 17 14:42
Re: Aero Road Bars, Sram Aerolink Brakes, shimano 105 brakes. [tweickelberg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is the vukasprint a short-and-shallow model?

"...I try not to ever ride as slow as 20mph. ;) ... And even more than that, I don't race with a speedometer. My computer is set up to show Power // Cadence // Time. I don't actually ever know how fast I'm going. I only know that if I'm in 53/11, and it takes more than 100rpm to hit my target watts, it's time to coast." - Jordan Rapp on '09 IMC
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Road Bars, Sram Aerolink Brakes, shimano 105 brakes. [tweickelberg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
105 brakes still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Pro triathlete stepping away from the sport- Come at me with offers yo [tweickelberg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for a ton of new stuff that has been cared for pretty meticulously.
Quote Reply
Re: Pro triathlete stepping away from the sport- Come at me with offers yo [tweickelberg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics of the, "zipp 808 Firecrest carbon clincher- $600 shipped- 3000mi- in good shape, race wheels, used carefully, but they were certainly used. no skewers "?

"Heart Rate, Watts, I have no idea, I race, I don't pace." Andrew Starykowicz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
size of the crux?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent you a PM on Zipp 808 w/ Powertap.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Keen about the used $600 Zipp 808s

Quote | Reply
Next in line for the $600 808s. I'll take them considering they are in decent condition.

USAT Level II- Ironman U Certified Coach
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Also in line for the $600 Zipp 808's. Any pics?

Could also consider the 808's with Powertaps. Please PM me.

Duathlete by choice?
Last edited by: blitzkrieg: Mar 10, 17 19:00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a brand new pair of HED 11 speed clinchers, taken off a Diamondback Serios. They are the Belgium rims so wide, but weigh a little more. If you could send pictures of the HED Jet 6 Plus front wheel for possible trade. Email is tomkamin@yahoo.com.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yo ,,,,pics of the 808's $600 25roadie29@gmail,com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in either set of 808s. Could you send me some pictures? abschool@nicholases.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for edits.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, sent you a PM on 808. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you PM me a link to some pictures of the rear Jet 6? Any interest in parting out the Di2 group? I would take the brake lever shifters off of your hands and the 5 port junction box.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey! Is your Di2 set-up still available? I'm wanting to switch to electronic shifting on my S-Works Shiv, and this looks like a great option. Let me know. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
size and cost of the Red s-works shoes?

"Heart Rate, Watts, I have no idea, I race, I don't pace." Andrew Starykowicz
Quote Reply