Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Price drop. ENVE 6.7 Clincher Wheelset $1200 Make me an offer
Quote | Reply
have right around 600 miles on them. i have personally not rode with them. they came on bike i just bought. They look like they are in great shape. no scuffs or scratches. dt swiss 350 hubs tires, skewers and cassette included (11-25)

will email/text pictures upon request
Last edited by: bretriggin: Aug 15, 16 16:30
Quote Reply
Re: Price drop. ENVE 6.7 Clincher Wheelset $1300 Make me an offer [bretriggin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop
Quote Reply
Re: Price drop. ENVE 6.7 Clincher Wheelset $1300 Make me an offer [bretriggin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
11sp?

Please send me some pics @ thomsav@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pics please. kppolich@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take a look at pictures. neil5young@gmail.com. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd like so see some pictures. abschool@nicholases.com
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pictures please to Minimiler@hotmail.com or 631-572-7190.
Quote Reply
Re: Price drop. ENVE 6.7 Clincher Wheelset $1200 Make me an offer [bretriggin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
price drop...again
Quote Reply
Re: Price drop. ENVE 6.7 Clincher Wheelset $1200 Make me an offer [bretriggin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are these 11 speed? Please send pics to Kchen086@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you send pics
407-617-7634
Johnnyyd@hotmail.com

"If you want to experience all of the successes and pleasure in life, you have to be willing to accept all the pain and failure that comes with it"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
11 Speed?
Quote Reply
Re: Price drop. ENVE 6.7 Clincher Wheelset $1200 Make me an offer [Wildthing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pictures please to :
Originalspeedracer@gmail. Com
Quote Reply
Re: Price drop. ENVE 6.7 Clincher Wheelset $1300 Make me an offer [flowtracker123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the the Smart System wheels? Is the front a little shollower than the rear?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
did these sell? I think you had sent me a pic before but if you can again johnnyyd@hotmail.com they are for my wife and have a budget lol

"If you want to experience all of the successes and pleasure in life, you have to be willing to accept all the pain and failure that comes with it"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If still available please send pics to jcorsello@gmail.com or 847-321-5818
Quote Reply