Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Polar RS400SD
Quote | Reply
FS Polar RS400SD. Used for a week. Virtually new and complete in box with manual,CD,foot pod strap,etc. Retail for $369.95. You can find it on sale for $349.95. Selling for $249.00 + small shipping. I have too many polar watches and this was received as a gift.

Description:
Tired of going out for a run and coming back without knowing how far or fast or hard you went? Get answers to all those questions and more with the Polar RS400sd Heart Rate Monitor. This heart rate monitor comes with Polar's s1 foot pod, which interacts with your RS400sd watch to give you accurate speed and distance information. The RS400sd also tracks your maximum, average, and target heart rate information, so you know when to pick up the pace or chill out for a few miles. Polar's OwnCal feature counts the number of calories you burn during your workout, so you can either indulge in that hot fudge Sunday or grab a banana for desert. Polar also gave the RS400sd Monitor its OwnCode, so it won't interfere with anyone else's heart rate monitor on the trail or at the gym. Hook this heart rate monitor watch up to your PC after a workout and analyze your training data.
Bottom Line: Get the information you need to improve your running performance with the Polar RS400sd Heart Rate Monitor.
Quote Reply
Re: Polar RS400SD [TRIGUY3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's been nearly two months since you posted this. Just checking on the off chance you might still be selling it since I don't see any responses. I would scoop it up. Thanks, Jun.
Quote Reply
Re: Polar RS400SD [fonion] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry sold, it was a good deal for someone.
Quote Reply