Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Polar 725sx $200
Quote | Reply
Coded LINK System

Includes two speed sensors

HR strap with transmitter (Strap is size Medium)

3 bike mounts

725sx Watch/Receiver with green buttons. Receiver has quick adjust to switch data recording from one bike to another... I have it set up to go with mtn and road bike (you can personalize any/all of the settings).

This watch will also do running analysis... all you need is to purchase the foot pod (I'm not much on running).

Wheel magnets included.

Perfect condition

Over $500 into this package. Shipped for $200

From Polar:

The S725X™ is an upgrade to the popular S725™ with the same sleek carbon fiber look and even more training options than before. It is the only complete cycling system that combines heart rate with speed, distance, altitude, ascent, cadence and optional power output. It also features mobile connectivity and Polar OwnOptimizer™ recovery test. Cross-training athletes you can measure running speed and distance with the optional Polar S1™ Foot Pod. The S725X™ also lets you record personal performance, optional running and cycling data plus training conditions like altitude or temperature, then analyze your performance when you download via Infrared technology directly to your PC. The most complete cycling computer just got better
Quote Reply
Re: Polar 725sx $200 [justfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the original receipt showing purchase price of >$350.
Quote Reply