Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Pearl Izumi Elite Trisuit Large, Make me an Offer!
Quote | Reply
2. Pearl Izumi Elite Trisuit. Red/gray color. Size Large. Never used. Tags still attached. Retails for $120 willing to sell it for $85 OBO shipped CONUS

Last edited by: simpy16: Oct 4, 10 9:50
Quote Reply
Re: Sram Red 53/39 172.5 Crankset, 54/42 TT rings and more [simpy16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Size on Specialized Elite Road Shoe?
Quote Reply
Re: Sram Red 53/39 172.5 Crankset, 54/42 TT rings and more [DigDouggler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oops sorry they are 44.5, I wear a size 10.5 run shoe.
Quote Reply
Re: Sram Red 53/39 172.5 Crankset, 54/42 TT rings and more [simpy16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for added pics and gear
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for lower prices. Love to get rid of this stuff, make me an offer please!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size is the jersey?
Quote Reply
Re: Sram Red 53/39 172.5 Crankset, 54/42 TT rings and more [xm23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Cervelo jersey and pants are both size Large, the Pearl Izumi trisuit is also a size large
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If I decide to purchase both the TT Chain rings and the 53/39, I just want to verify they can be interchanged......true?

"Good genes are not a requirement, just the obsession to beat ones brains out daily"...the Griz
Quote Reply
Re: Sram Red 53/39 172.5 Crankset, 54/42 TT rings and more [stringcheese] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure what you mean by interchanged but the chainring bolt pattern is the same for both of them so they will both fit on the crankarms. You are suppose to run the 53T with a 39T and the 54T with a 42T so you shouldn't use a 53/42 or worse 54/39. Let me know if that answers your questions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump, Want to get rid of these by this weekend, Ready to wheel and deal, whats your offers?
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Elite Road shoes 44.5, and Pearl Izumi clothes Lower Price, Make me an Offer! [simpy16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump, Take it off my hands for me and I will thank you!
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Elite Road shoes 44.5, and Pearl Izumi clothes Lower Price, Make me an Offer! [simpy16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$20 for the shoes shipped to SC? if so,lease send Paypal invoice to
eurobikesales at gmail dot com

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Elite Road shoes 44.5, and Pearl Izumi clothes Lower Price, Make me an Offer! [eurobike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
so I sell these to you for $20 and then are you going to turn around and sell them on ebay for more money?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No, I would use them.
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Elite Road shoes 44.5, and Pearl Izumi clothes Lower Price, Make me an Offer! [eurobike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Payment sent on shoes
Last edited by: tlarwa: Oct 4, 10 9:23
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Elite Road shoes 44.5, and Pearl Izumi clothes Lower Price, Make me an Offer! [tlarwa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
last item. Lets see it sell.
Last edited by: simpy16: Oct 4, 10 9:54
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
?? Not sure what your message means. Did you get the paypal payment?
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Elite Road shoes 44.5, and Pearl Izumi clothes Lower Price, Make me an Offer! [tlarwa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes I got your payment, just trying to sell the trisuit so I can be rid of all my stuff. Your shoes will ship today.
Quote Reply