Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: PAYING IT FORWARD - Garmin 920XT [quadomatic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd keep at it if I were you. Most of the replies are to [natethomas]. He says 42nd to response to "my post". I've only seen like one reply to the original post

I've got a watch. I was just replying be "that guy" I guess. haha.
Quote Reply
Re: PAYING IT FORWARD - Garmin 920XT [KG6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
fair point, but that'd be awfully hard to track down the 42nd reply to OP, wouldn't it?
Quote Reply
Re: PAYING IT FORWARD - Garmin 920XT [KG6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That escalated quickly. I've got response post #43 as winner. Any disagreements post now, otherwise post #43 PM your address for shipping.

Citius, Altius, Fortius
Last edited by: trigreek: Sep 6, 16 8:54
Quote Reply
Re: PAYING IT FORWARD - Garmin 920XT [HighTechAthlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
indian leg wrestle you for it??? :)
Quote Reply
Re: PAYING IT FORWARD - Garmin 920XT [trigreek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Honestly, I don't do run or do tris anymore so I wouldn't be a good fit for the watch. so I'd ask that you give it to one of the other guys. Maybe #42 so he can give it as a gift? This is my way of paying forward your paying forwardness. Maybe I'll buy a lottery ticket instead today.

Good on ya for doing this! Someone will be stoked!

If that doesn't work for you then PM me and I'll send you my address and I'll find someone to give it to.
Quote Reply
Re: PAYING IT FORWARD - Garmin 920XT [HighTechAthlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HighTechAthlete wrote:
Honestly, I don't do run or do tris anymore so I wouldn't be a good fit for the watch. so I'd ask that you give it to one of the other guys. Maybe #42 so he can give it as a gift? This is my way of paying forward your paying forwardness. Maybe I'll buy a lottery ticket instead today.

Good on ya for doing this! Someone will be stoked!

If that doesn't work for you then PM me and I'll send you my address and I'll find someone to give it to.

Your call HTA- II got a PM from papermandeliver
"Will definitely pay it forward- that's pretty much my life motto. Am an active duty military guy who is fortunate, plenty of opportunity to take care of our new enlistees as well as tri-folks on the net!

Mahalo and thanks for doing this whether I win or not!"

You call it HTA, or I just send it to you and you PIF.

Citius, Altius, Fortius
Last edited by: trigreek: Sep 6, 16 9:07
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sure he Sounds like a winner to me. Good karma to you man.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
no bad juju here. Plus my 510 just took a dump!
Quote Reply
Re: PAYING IT FORWARD - Garmin 920XT [sacwolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
910 not 510
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will DO!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the kindness.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ill pay you 50$ for it .

seriously

42 HA HA
Quote Reply
Re: PAYING IT FORWARD - Garmin 920XT [espejo09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
espejo09 wrote:
ill pay you 50$ for it .

seriously

42 HA HA[
No money more fun giving it away. Glad you got the 42 reference Hope everyone reading this post had a great season. Maybe I should keep this going with new 2014 xterra skinsuit(sm), Zipp tri gear bag, 2013 blue seventy wetsuit helix (sm)

Citius, Altius, Fortius
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
this is such a nice thing you did- you now have me inspired to do the same when my season is over next weekend. props to you and I hope you have a great rest of the racing season

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
good luck to your next journey
Quote Reply
Re: PAYING IT FORWARD - Garmin 920XT [natethomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take it! Could use a new watch!

USAT Level II- Ironman U Certified Coach
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Darn day late dollar short. Sucks when your in college.
Quote Reply
Re: PAYING IT FORWARD - Garmin 920XT [andy515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
andy515 wrote:
this is such a nice thing you did- you now have me inspired to do the same when my season is over next weekend. props to you and I hope you have a great rest of the racing season

Thanks Andy, appreciate the kind words. "Always remember to send the elevator back down". :)

"Success is a great experience and something that takes time, dedication and work. It also usually takes support from others. No one accomplishes much on his or her own. Even if all that means is we have people who believe in us and cheer us on, it takes a collaborate effort for each one of us to be successful.

It can be easy to forget from whence we came. Once we get to the top, we can forget what it took to get there and perhaps the people that are still where we used to be. When we become successful, it is important that we support those coming behind us to also be successful. Once we get to the top, we need to "Send the elevator back down" to give those behind us support to get to the top too. There is plenty of room for all of us to be successful. And the more successful each one of us becomes, the better off all of us will be. " -unknown

Citius, Altius, Fortius
Last edited by: trigreek: Sep 7, 16 11:26
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So everyone, Aloha!

I was the luck winner or beneficiary. I consider myself a winner because I am that guy that literally has never won a contest or even door prize in my life!

I got the watch yesterday and used it today- truly a gift and I am looking forward to returning the favor to another lucky person soon.

I can't say enough kinds words about Trigreek, truly a person for us all to emulate
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I guess I'll help Nate. I use mine everyday!
Quote Reply
Re: PAYING IT FORWARD - Garmin 920XT [papermandeliver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
papermandeliver wrote:
So everyone, Aloha!

I was the luck winner or beneficiary. I consider myself a winner because I am that guy that literally has never won a contest or even door prize in my life!

I got the watch yesterday and used it today- truly a gift and I am looking forward to returning the favor to another lucky person soon.

I can't say enough kinds words about Trigreek, truly a person for us all to emulate

Glad you received the watch and glad you're putting it to some good use. All the best and thanks for the kind words. Everyone headed to Hawaii in a couple of weeks, have an amazing race and experience!
-Cheers

Citius, Altius, Fortius
Quote Reply
Re: PAYING IT FORWARD - Garmin 920XT [natethomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply

Prev Next