Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Orca and Oakley Radars
Quote | Reply
Oakley Radars, white chrome with blue iridium lense, hard case, soft case, perfect condition. Asking $125

Orca Men’s Size SS triathlon wetsuit, sleeveless, used about 13 times, a few minor cuts from being pulled off during transition, nothing major though. Asking $90.

Paypal is the preferred payment method. Or pickup in the Houston area. Thanks and Cheers!
Last edited by: 01saleen77: Jul 29, 11 12:58
Quote Reply
Re: Fuji D6 Pro, Orca, LAS, Tires, Wheels, Zoot...garage sale [01saleen77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have a photo of the bike?
rodney.kinney@gmail.com
Last edited by: rodney1997: May 25, 11 17:05
Quote Reply
Re: Fuji D6 Pro, Orca, LAS, Tires, Wheels, Zoot...garage sale [01saleen77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pics of tool set and texas Jersey

-------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could you send me some pics? Do you know if this frame can internally route Di2? I think the D-6 RC will is this the same. I don't have a Fuji dealers locally to ask.
Thanks,
Chuck
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What color are the tires and would you do $30 shipped?
Thanks,
David
Quote Reply
Re: Fuji D6 Pro, Orca, LAS, Tires, Wheels, Zoot...garage sale [davidbtri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
davidbtri wrote:
What color are the tires and would you do $30 shipped?
Thanks,
David

What is your zip code?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on torque wrench. $45 shipped to 33813 work?

"This ain't no wedding dance, get moving" - SS
Quote Reply
Re: Fuji D6 Pro, Orca, LAS, Tires, Wheels, Zoot...garage sale [jevet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jevet wrote:
Could you send me some pics? Do you know if this frame can internally route Di2? I think the D-6 RC will is this the same. I don't have a Fuji dealers locally to ask.
Thanks,
Chuck

wish i could be of more help on this, but i'm not sure what size cable can be routed through. you should be able to contact a fuji dealer on the internet to to find out.

Wrench pending sale to FLTerp
Last edited by: 01saleen77: May 26, 11 11:41
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on wheels.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Let me know if the torque wrench sale doesn't work out, I am interested. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Fuji D6 Pro, Orca, LAS, Tires, Wheels, Zoot...garage sale [jks84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the bike. I'm 6'2" and concerned that it might be too small. Is there room for adjustment seeing that this is a 58?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
^bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
^ new bike price with all accessories $3300.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
very interested in bike could you send more pics to dearmancorp@aol.com
Quote Reply
Re: Fuji D6 Pro, Orca, LAS, Tires, Wheels, Zoot...garage sale [yamapro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's the gearing on that SRAM cassette? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Fuji D6 Pro, Orca, LAS, Tires, Wheels, Zoot...garage sale [baldmanrunning] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
on the bike or the wheelset? wheelset has SRAM PG-1070 10spd cassette
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
01saleen77 wrote:
on the bike or the wheelset? wheelset has SRAM PG-1070 10spd cassette

The wheelset. is it an 11-21? 12-17? something in between?
Quote Reply
Re: Fuji D6 Pro, Orca, LAS, Tires, Wheels, Zoot...garage sale [baldmanrunning] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sorry, the wheels sold last night. added new bike pictures as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent you message this morning.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bike has been sold.

Speedfill, xlab, and adamo saddle available now
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
how old is the adamo saddle and what kind of condition, how much has it been used?
Quote Reply
Re: Fuji D6 Pro, Orca, LAS, Tires, Wheels, Zoot...garage sale [schafjet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I cant speak for its age as I bought it used. Its in good condition, no tears or rips.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent! Thanks!
Quote Reply

Prev Next